Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I went back to work. It’s been a few months since my accident and the Doctor cleared me to go back to work. Cool. I’d like to thank everybody who prayed for my well being. But do me a favor and please stop!

I was at work, only a few days back and I stepped in a crack and you can see what happened. I think all the prayers from people God thinks I’m a really good guy and wants to meet me. If you insist on praying for my well being please inform God I’m not really that good of a guy and that he (or she) can wait 30, 40, 50 years before meeting me.

BTW it not broken just a severe sprain. I was stunned they would cast a sprained ankle but hey I’m living proof. I also had the option to get the cast in Kawi Green :waytogo: but most of my clothes are red and black.

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I asked about an air cast. The Doctor said it doesn’t immobilize the ankle like a fiberglass cast. He says if the ankle isn’t considerably more stable in two weeks he might have to operate on the torn ligaments. So although I up and walking I’m not completely out of the woods.

This is a prime example of why work sux. Had I been sitting on my a$$ on the couch at home I wouldn’t be in a cast.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts