Sportbike Racing Forum banner

21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
I don't see how you can have a pet hedgehog and not name it "Sonic."

If I could own a non-traditional pet, I always wanted a Binturong. But they like to climb and play, and I would need some bigger property to properly foster one.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
They look to be pretty cool little animals, but too closely related to the raccoon, which on the surface seems to be a pretty cool pet. They often are unpredictable, wild, near impossible to train, and difficult to live with. I've known several people to try to keep them as pets. None kept them long.

Binnies are personable, playful, and have prehensile tails...one of my favourite features of them. The tail is as long as the torso, and they use it as a fifth limb. You can walk them by the tail in lieu of a leash. They will wrap the end of it around your hand and you can lead them with it.

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
So, if I understand you correctly, I was potentially nanoseconds away from having my face removed and eaten like a Ho-Ho? :D

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
If you have a chocolate face, maybe. My cousin had a **** and it used to climb up my back and bite my ears. I hated that thing.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Well, strike one off the list. Skyler is dead and buried. Now down to one cat and one dog.

R.I.P little buddy...

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Still waiting for a dog, hopefully will be in a few more months. My kids really need a German Shepard to play with

·
eratbiker
3,826 Posts
i dont have too many pets,

1) retarded maine coone (he realy is mentaly unsound he has trisomie (feline form of down syndrome) and hes authistic as well
2) a siberian forrest cat (2.5 ft without the tail and 16 pounds of muscle and bone)
3) a 11 year old mare trotter (horse)
4) a 3 year old mare of unknown origin (horse)
5) a 35 year old wife (goodlooking and smart unfortunatly :p )

Yup i made a zoo out of my house and a mess of my life, someone please shoot me :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

seriously though i love all my pets :smile:smile

and the wife too :grin

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
i dont have too many pets,

1) retarded maine coone (he realy is mentaly unsound he has trisomie (feline form of down syndrome) and hes authistic as well
2) a siberian forrest cat (2.5 ft without the tail and 16 pounds of muscle and bone)
3) a 11 year old mare trotter (horse)
4) a 3 year old mare of unknown origin (horse)
5) a 35 year old wife (goodlooking and smart unfortunatly :p )

Yup i made a zoo out of my house and a mess of my life, someone please shoot me :banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead:banghead

seriously though i love all my pets :smile:smile

and the wife too :grin
Do you ride your horses? How do they compare to a motorcycle?
How do you know if a cat has autism?

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
We had to put Sammy down last June (old age, big struggles with walking), very hard. My daughter made a big push for another and was on the computer every day checking local shelters to see what was coming through. We end up with Carly who is of undetermined (mix) breed. Tons of energy which is a large departure from Sammy. We also have two cats (not my choosing). No more hedgehogs either, Myles ended up with what appeared to be a neurological issue which took away his mobility. RIP to our missed pets.

Reese

Snickers

Carly

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
Hummm? Your images are not working properly for me to view?

A year ago March I had to put Zoey (the real Zoey) down. He had been battling cancer for a couple of years. He was the best friend I've ever had, and losing him exceedingly difficult for me.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
That sucks, and I concur on the difficult part.

Images were uploaded to the site...not sure why they wouldn't be loading.

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
That sucks, and I concur on the difficult part.

Images were uploaded to the site...not sure why they wouldn't be loading.

·
Registered
1,421 Posts
Hummm? Your images are not working properly for me to view?

A year ago March I had to put Zoey (the real Zoey) down. He had been battling cancer for a couple of years. He was the best friend I've ever had, and losing him exceedingly difficult for me.
Isn't it crazy how much love you can have for an animal? Too bad their lives are so much shorter than ours. Maybe I will get a tortoise for my next pet.

21 - 40 of 51 Posts