Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this article out.....who the hell do these people think they are? At times we are too heavy handed in the world. Now the a**shats want to say we do not give enough. Then our esteemed Secretary of State Colin Powell has to respond. I feel bad that he has to even quantify this. We as a nation have always responded in the biggest way.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/6762079/

[ QUOTE ]
“The United States has given more aid in the last four years than any other nation or combination of nations in the world,” Powell said when asked about a suggestion by Jan Egeland, the U.N. humanitarian aid chief, that America was being “stingy.”

[/ QUOTE ] Someone needs to punch this Egeland in the mouth...... :flame:

You know at times like this I get angry for the way that fooked up world body looks at us. If it had not been for us in WW II the world would be a much different place....... :flame:

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Yeah Fook them , I saw that this morning and heard it on the news .
It seems as if every country in the world is against us , they act as if we dont help every one else out , and we do .
Is there some where that says we have to help other countries out?
Fook the rest of the world we should pull all our resources back close off the borders and just become self sufficient we dont need anyone else ! :flame:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
OldBikezx-10 said:
Fook the rest of the world we should pull all our resources back close off the borders and just become self sufficient we dont need anyone else ! :flame:

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah........we'll see how well that goes........ :rolling:
Prepare to watch the price of your precious electronics skyrocket :kaboom: :cwm27:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Micah said:
well, it would not be so bad being bashed by the rest of the world if the liberals would not be bashing us from within.

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
:kaboom: :cwm27:

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Apparently, the UN has a lot to say now that we've slapped Saddam's dick out of their mouths.

For the record, per usual, we will send more money than any other country. BTW, the "Inital" contribution was more than any other contrubition from another country. Maybe the UN can give some of the 22 billion they got from Saddam at the expense of the iraqi people if our countributions are stingy? What a joke.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Heard this on the news also; further, was reported that the entire European Union (20+ countries) is forking over a huge $4 million. Why didn't this UN toad badmouth them for being stingy? Likely cause he's a Norwegian, which is a member of the EU.

To heck with them all; kick the UN out, turn the building into a massive homeless shelter, send UN to Paris.

Trade with all, let them sort out their own problems, we sort out ours. Sell arms to all sides in any conflict, but demand cash on delivery; no more loans/grants.

·
Registered
2,036 Posts
It sounds to me like this guy was talking about all the "Western Nations", not just the U.S.A. So that would include our stingy European friends, and stingy old Canada, too.

The whole world doesn't hate the U.S.A. Maybe they don't agree with everything the U.S. government gets up to, but so what. That's life. Try to relax a bit.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Let the Fuhking UN dig deep into their own pocket and cough up the $21 BILLIONit stole from the Iraqi people with the Oil for Food Program.

If there is a building just BEGGING for a truck bomb, it is the UN building.

We have nothing to fear from the UN. Whatever navy they could scrounge together would never be able to stand up to our surface fleet. Their troops? Give me a [censored]' break.
The UN would never be able to organize themselves into a cohesive force with all of the infighting and backstabbing.
They are pretty much irrelevant as it is now, their total and complete defeat at the hands of our military would be the nail in the coffin.

·
Registered
566 Posts
And so far, the PRC, i.e. China, hasn't offered to cough up a darn cent for relief efforts; as far as I know from the news reports. Southern asia is their bailiwick, let them provide relief.

One more thing; just where do people think this money is coming from? WE darn sure don't have $15+ million laying around loose, not with our federal deficit. Which mean the US is gonna have to BORROW the blasted money to give to thse people!!!!!!! Phuck it!!!!

All of those countries that were hit? Every single one of them oppose us in world events, now they want us to bail them out. To heck with them, let them sort it out themselves.

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
slorc51 said:
All of those countries that were hit? Every single one of them oppose us in world events, now they want us to bail them out. To heck with them, let them sort it out themselves.

[/ QUOTE ]

all of the countries? you're pretty damned ignorant. Of the three countries that took more than 98% of the death toll, India is a US ally and causes no problems for it on the world stage. Sri Lanka doesn't take any position on global events at all and is probably one of the least anti american countries in the world. Indonesia was a crucial anti communist cold war ally of the US in the region, the US is involved in its transition to democracy right now, providing aid and military training and arms. Primarily, Indonesia is a prime ally in the war against terror. the Bali bombings happened there and the indonesian law and judicial authorities have caught tried and sentenced the terrorist who did it and they carry on their anti-terror campaign.

55,000+ people just died here and the sympathy you offer is "to heck with them"? thats real classy. You're no different from those who said that about your people when the towers went down.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
[ QUOTE ]
55,000+ people just died here and the sympathy you offer is "to heck with them"? thats real classy. You're no different from those who said that about your people when the towers went down.

[/ QUOTE ] 55,000 dead in a natural disaster and this world body wants us to clean it up. Saddam and his henchmen kill over 300,000 in calculated killings. So this world body wants to pick and choose who we help. I say that is up to us now at this point. Especially after the Towers.

We as a nation kicked the Brits out over 225 years ago. It took until with in the last 60 years for India to get it together to kick them out.

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Haru said:

[/ QUOTE ]

:applause: :applause: :applause: I couldn't have said it any better. Even if the countries were our enemies the people who died deserve our sorrow.

·
Registered
566 Posts
Haru;
Those countries did NOT support the removal of Saddam; not sure about Sri Lanka, but Indonesia is a moslem nation. And yes. i do say the heck with them. And most of the rest of the world.

Every time there is a disaster, the US has been there to help out. Name ONE country that has offered help when the US has had a disaster? You can't, because no one offered any sort of help. F* them all.

IMO, to heck with them all. Almost all of them have a disaster waiting to happen for a gov't and it is their own DARN choice in the matter.

The US is the most beneficent gov't in the world, we give more to other nations than any other; and more than any several nations combined. Yet we are constantly derided and ridiculed by the same nations we aid! F* them. Let them all freaking starve!

I am sick and tired of the US being the whipping boy of the world. The nations with their stupid caste systems, their ridiculous social systems, etc; they cry about how they are or have been 'mistreated'; they are becoming a tremendous bore.

Granted, the US may not be the best of nations; yet it represents a goal that other nations can strive to exceed, yet none has to date. Mostly due to inept gov't and worse social policy.

So. IMO; F* every one!!!!!

1 - 20 of 39 Posts