Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or at least I would be if I were you. I saw this in the dealership window while driving by and almost wrecked. Unfortunately, the place was closed at the time so I just window shopped. However, today I went back and drooled. It's sold already...$25,399. Craig, the owner, was like hey I've got another one in the back if you're interested. I was like SURE! HA..right. So yeah, there were 75 of them made and my local dealer got TWO. They just started selling Ducs last year, albeit they sold 35...I guess Ducati likes them a lot for giving them two 999R race reps. If you haven't seen one, they are a treasure to behold. A twisted sculpture of carbon fiber, magnesium, titanium and wicked sexiness.

G

·
Re: You guys will be jelous

[ QUOTE ]
boomboom said:
I would give my left Tit for that.

[/ QUOTE ]I will be the titty inspector to make shure it's worth the value of a duc. :Wow1: :tongue:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
boomboom said:
I would give my left Tit for that.

[/ QUOTE ]a new Duc for me , thats so sweety

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
You guys will be jelous

[/ QUOTE ]

Not. Could they make it any gaudier?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gaudy, yes...and Fila is a little 1992, but still ya gotta take it for what it is...a 999R :bow:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

Indeed I am jeAlous, cause I've never seen one of those bikes in person...I bet it was sweet. :waytogo:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.