Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Yeah Baby!!!

1K views 9 replies 9 participants last post by  Scott99ZX6R 
#1 ·
Watched the Daytona 200 yesterday. Thought Bostrom could have gotten better than 5th, but it seemed to me he was riding just a bit on the conservative side, making sure he was going to leave with points. And to that end, 5th ain't bad, congratulations Eric!

In other news, did you guys witness the f*cking bomb Honda landed in Florida this year??? The RC-51's were untouchable on Sunday, posting 200+ mph runs on the back straight away.... 200 MPH ON A TWIN!!!!! That's just crazy, Daytona used to never be good to twins, but it was the I4's that were looking rather peakish out there yesterday. Congratulations to Honda, and whatever they're feeding their Engineer's, whatever it is, it's working.

I can't believe the scarce presents of Ducati either, they used to crowd the grid, but I could barely see one in sight all day yesterday. It was all RC-51's, and GSX-R's out there, save for one Kawasaki, and a Yamaha or two.

Great to have the racing season underway. And great to see Speedvision is still covering motorcycle races, dispite the rumours going around on this post earlier in the year.

D@mn those <font color=blue>OUTLAW BIKERS</font color=blue>!!!

See less See more
#7 ·
The 1000cc twin/750cc 4 formula is just that. a formula, and its not a fair formula either. oh btw did you notice how many Honda's were racing(3?)ducati's(1)kawasaki's(1)yamaha's(1) and i said racing (vs placing)the formula needs to be revised (don't whine its displacement)if you really want to see whining ck out other manufacturers vs the rotary in the displacement debacle. Yes Haga-san comprete a game on. It was sad last year up until Phillip Island to not even hear his name. I wish Kawasaki had the dough or nuts or whatever he wanted.

How can you tell he's a King?,cause e asn't got [censored] all over im loik the rest of us!

#8 ·
One more thing(sorry)Eboz had that exhaust at brainerd i think, and Kawasaki should have paid Al Luddington a million bucks to keep him. really they should have.

How can you tell he's a King?,cause e asn't got [censored] all over im loik the rest of us!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.