Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
More bikes than brains
5,319 Posts
its... cool. Defintaely get you attention. And finally a paint scheme that goes with the burnt Titanium pipe!

·
Registered
2,205 Posts
Interesting...............the level of craftmanship looks high, the concept is good its just that it doesn't flow together as well as it coud. Could be the color combination with the frame. The frame's blue seems to fighting the blue in the paint scheme. ALL in all i do like it for some weird reason i like it, though i would have to do away with the super dark smoked windshield.

Craig #222wsmc

its all in the transitions

·
Registered
345 Posts
wow, looks nice... looks like he did it rite. not really my style, but it does look tight. give it a hell yeah!

sometimes you just have to say "what the fock"!!

·
Registered
345 Posts
dont like the red stripe though

sometimes you just have to say "what the fock"!!

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
I guess you could call it booty-ful. /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
693 Posts
I like the frame but the body work and smoked screen has got to go.

<font color=red>Whatcha doin?</font color=red> Chewin Chocolate<font color=red>Where'd you get it?</font color=red>doggie dropped it

·
More bikes than brains
5,319 Posts
what if all the plastics touching the blue frame area were the same color blue, but fades into like black as it moves away from the frame?

·
Registered
770 Posts
I'll have to say "Yay" on that one. I'm not crazy about the red stripe, but it's not my bike. Looks like a real quality job.

Regards,

JoBu

I hope that after I die, people will say of me: "That guy sure owed me a lot of money."

1 - 20 of 27 Posts