Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone seen that BADASS Yamaha R1 - Rated "R" commercial that was on Speed whatever they call it now channel? It's really cool. If your not watching the Tuesday night racing you should be.. /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
Yamaha seems to have the best motorcycle comercials. The "Rated R" is pretty cool. I also like the one where you see all the hard-core looking biker dudes crying as a new Yamaha Warrior is smoking up the rear tire doing a break-torque.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
The Yammi ades are alsome, but the girls in the Kawi ades are "HOT". At least they have one thing going for them.

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
SpidermanSS~ I like the one where the <font color=blue>R1</font color=blue> gets ripped apart and then you see the FZ1.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
Yup, how else can Kawi make up for a lack of everything else? Sex sells. And cheap bikes apparently sell too.

Never argue with an idiot, they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

cheap bikes apparently sell too

<hr></blockquote>

hahaha LMAO/images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
288 Posts
Is it the one with the "van-damage" karate theme? If so, what does Jackie Chan and the new R1 have in common? kick this!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Bitchin,
Leo Vinci slip on is really cool.The sound is beautifull.Mine has more than a year and the quality is very good.

·
Registered
288 Posts
BitchinR6,

I thought maybe you were asking me about my pipe? I like it. It sounds great. It is not a screamer. Just right... It may have given it a couple ponies.(slip) I got it high just for looks. I actually might like it without the "s" bend. Hell, I change my mind as much as a woman when it comes to my toys. No offense ladies...I would say that to my wife.

·
Registered
60 Posts
hey.. brzr6... what kind of rims are on your Dr? is that a street bike.. most dual purposes have wire rims.. did you do that yourself? it looks good

man.. at 140mph... you can see Jesus!!!! or you are screaming for him

1 - 20 of 28 Posts