Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to buy a new R6 tomorrow /images/icons/smile.gif (black and red) and I can't wait. I have been waiting for two years to unload my 89 ninja 600R and I can finally afford it. Welcome me into your realm. I am happy to be here.

I know, the red is not as fast but at least I don't see it everywhere./images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
428 Posts
/images/icons/smile.gif Welcome /images/icons/smile.gif

Your going to love the new R6, it's a very aggressive and agile bike!!!!!!

Ride Safe,
Jen

<<<<<<<<subliminal message to follow>>>>>>>>
the blue one is faster
the blue one is faster
/images/icons/wink.gif

To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe

·
Registered
662 Posts
Also, make sure you don't get it too close to curbs with it. It scratches easily!

Sorry Jen, I couldn't resist. /images/icons/wink.gif

Mo

·
Registered
428 Posts
MO,

That comment was uncalled for!!!! /images/icons/wink.gif j/k

I had actually forgotten about that fateful
day(due to weeks of therapy) but thanks to you, I'm going to start having that reoccurring nightmare again, the one where I am trying to get out of an empty parking lot that is a maze of concrete curb's /images/icons/smile.gif

Ride Safe,

Jen

To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
Welcome Jester, look forward to seeing you in our Yamaha forum!!!!! Jen, I like that sig about the blue being faster I have heard the same thing!

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
yeah you made the right decision going for the red and black one/images/icons/smile.gif

Your signature here

1 - 11 of 11 Posts