Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Its perfect !!!! From 1500 up its very smooth. Everything seems to flow correctly now.

Install was a piece of cake. Pluged my laptop in loaded the map hit upload the map and POOFFFFF it was done.

BTW you do have to have the bike running if its a 02 R-1. It did not say that in the directions but I called.

Also if you are running WinXP and you need to use Com5 for some reason then you need to update your SW to the latest Ver. on their web site.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Thanks Spidy! Can u check with Mike about the slipon?? I ordered it like 6weeks ago and still not here... I'm not pushing but the sound from the stock can is driving me nuts... hehehe and i want the HOT SEXY look on my R1 too.

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
I agree with you all.. Micron tells us we can have as many slip ons as we wanted since they order so much and that there is a 2 week wait, well low and behold 3 days later about 10 arrived and by that time the ones that were not sold had sold in a 2 day period. The rest are on back order and Micron says that they weren't prepared for this much sales on the new R1s and 954s? But my point is they said two weeks tops and you all are still waiting. I asked Mike to email you about it and he is harrassing Micron everyday about it. It's just funny that they say we have it and it's yours and then it never comes.! He did order 5 or 6 more than whats pending so everyone new won't be jammed! He also has a phone number for the Micron manager incase anyone wants to call it and verify that it's there fault..! They claim the color fade pipes are drawing them back because they come from overseas..... Whatever you all need from Mike just call him and he will do ANYthing he can do make you happy.. He's upset with them but his hands are tied! Last year with the new models they never had this problem but really it was just the gixxer and not the gix,r1 and 954 like this year with the pipe companies! Hope you get em soon I know I wanted mine soooo bad I couldn't stand it!

http://www.tobefast.com

1 - 11 of 11 Posts