Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.armedforcesjournal.com/blackwater/videos.html

DROOL!!!!! :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin: :shocked: :grin: :grin: :grin: :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: :grin: :grin: :grin: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :blush: :blush: :waytogo: :waytogo: :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Okay I am speechless!
I never thought much about this gun other then it looked sweet but its so versatile . This reminds me of a infomercial , now where is that 800 number to order!

edit: you have to go to the bottom of the page and you will see the link to the videos!

·
Registered
269 Posts
Uhh can you do that with a M16 i dont seem to recall it being able to be that kickass. Give me 2 of those and some 100 round drums and ill kick some ass.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
This looks quite similar to the rifle used by the german army, the G36.. but worse :grin:

Looks like these new cars, all round, all the same.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
1. I don't have Real Player so I can't watch.

2. I bet they do look cool, because they are supposed to for the reason that XM-8 is a candidate for the OICW requirement. That is why is seems to be an infomercial. :grin: Two candidates still being looked at, XM-8 is one of them. The thing is there is no real increase in lethality over the M-16/M-4 series and the weight of the weapon has greatly increased on the prototypes that have been submitted thus far. Capability is a little more, but not enought to justify the $$ they are asking nor do soldiers want to tote around all that extra weight.

PEACE!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts