Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just bought MotoGP 2 for Xbox. Its a motorcycle racing game and its great. I don't play games much so hopefully my idea of a good game is correct. Anyways, I know we have a few gamers here so I thought I would mention it. Good graphics, fairly realistic, and...hard! Has all the pro race tracks and then some. career mode lets you pick your bike, setup, earn mola and get better bikes. Plus there is a training section to build your driving skills. As far as racing games go, I would say its compairable to NFS: underground.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Hell yeah motogp 2 is fun. Hard would be an understatement though, but that is ok. If it was easy it wouldn't be as fun. Took me for ever to unlock Rossi, but it was worth it. Now I can smoke peeps with the man. :waytogo:

G

·
I was the man on MGP i had the test version for live before it came out to the general public and couldn't be beaten by a long shot, ever. Like Hayden or Rossi. I even put the schmack down on Travis Pasrtana on Project Gotham Racing 2 on Live, well, wich i couldn't be beaten in,,, ever!

I had that sukka trying to run me off the road.

·
Registered
804 Posts
Yeah Great game unfortunately I just had to quit playing. I am currently ranked 27-29 in the world on Xbox live. I will probably be deleting my live info soon tho. :bawling: I have put way too much time into that game because it is way addictive. Now maybe I'll get off my arse and ride more.LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts