Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
DUC749S said:
Thanks for the link! Is D'antin still going to ride the Ducati and have factory support? Who's riding for them?

John

[/ QUOTE ]

supposedly Fonsi Nieto. I'm not even commenting on that because I cant stand him and he sucks. :rolling:

oops guess thats my comment. :grin:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
Xaus crashed a bunch of times in 2004, but it was mostly all in the first half of the season, and only a couple times in races. I think he's one of the more spectacular riders to watch out there, kind of how Schwantz used to be. Very flamboyant and insanely daring (minues the results so far but he had a crap bike). I'm very happy that he was able to stay in GP. Seems a decent fellow in interviews as well.

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
hey, ya don't get to snag "motogp rookie of the year" honors by ridng like the "old sheriff"...? there's a new sheriff in town now. :grin:

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
I won't be shocked if Xaus outperforms Edwards quite a few times next year.

Heck maybe he'd even outperform Rossi...once...if ROssi has the flu...and a broken arm. Screw it...Rossi would still win.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
bayrider said:
Back in WSB, I bet he scared the crap out of Bayless, Haga, and Edwards a few times!

[/ QUOTE ]

H*ll, in MotoGP, he scared the crap out of EVERYBODY, riders and fans alike, when he bulled his way to the front on a restart in the wet--everybody was sh*tting bricks thinking he was going to throw it on the ground in front of the whole pack. :lol:

(Somebody will have to supply the venue--I'm having a senile moment :808908-wtf: :808993-banghead:)

·
Registered
3,667 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
south said:
[ QUOTE ]
bayrider said:
Back in WSB, I bet he scared the crap out of Bayless, Haga, and Edwards a few times!

[/ QUOTE ]

H*ll, in MotoGP, he scared the crap out of EVERYBODY, riders and fans alike, when he bulled his way to the front on a restart in the wet--everybody was sh*tting bricks thinking he was going to throw it on the ground in front of the whole pack. :lol:

(Somebody will have to supply the venue--I'm having a senile moment :808908-wtf: :808993-banghead:)

[/ QUOTE ]

The 8 lap sprint at Mugello, which started in rain and ended in dry, with riders still on full slicks!

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
See? I knew one of the boys--F4i, S1, etc.--would be all over it :laugh:. Forget the on-track stuff for a second, and give a nod to our own, you might say "local knowledge", off-track talent :applause: :wink: :lol: .

BTW--what took you so long, F4i? :laugh:

·
eCancelChristmas
13,805 Posts
if only i had tuned in earlier... :grin:

[ QUOTE ]
Ruben is fun to watch, he's all over the place and fearless. Back in WSB, I bet he scared the crap out of Bayless, Haga, and Edwards a few times!

[/ QUOTE ]
gotta give the boy credit... he's the only other person i've seen (besides haga) pull off the "outside pass" at assen... :shocked: :laugh:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts