Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Date: Wed. Dec. 15th anytime after 5 pm

5 deep fried Turkeys (compliments of the BUBBA's) and bring a dish to pass, or some $$

All you sport bike riders from Batesville, Little Rock, Conway, Mt. Home, AR Gap area riders are welcome to join us.

Ride the bikes or come in your cages.... friendship, fun & good food & great times with our riding buddies is the object. Sunshine, rain, sleet or snow... we will be there!!

Hope to see a bunch of you there.
Kathy & Arild

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
If anybody needs a place to stay I voulenteer my couch.

-Nick

·
Registered
22 Posts
X-Mas Party... Couch?

NICK--- Hey, is the couch offer still open?? If the weather's nice, I may mosey down to Batesville and see everybody. (and if it's in the 60's I may ride the bike!! :smile: :smile: If i'm in the cage i won't need the couch, but if i'm on the bike... Nick, you know the rest!!! I hope all's going well for everybody in Batesville. Give me a call sometime if you come down towards Conway. Final's are over and I'll be 21 on 12/20 so we can all go out and have some fun!! ttyl. ash

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Re: X-Mas Party... Couch?

Ha! Ashley,

Good to see you. Yes, even if Zmeia claims the couch we'll figure out something. Roll down here on two wheels and we might even go for a ride Thursday. Let me know what the plan is. We'll definitely hit some bars/clubs when you turn 21 finally :smile:

-Nick

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: X-Mas Party... Couch?

Ash...

There is a place for you. NO MATTER WHAT!! Carol lives 50' from the BUBBA hut & she has a couch. Two more couches within 50' of the BUBBA hut. All 3 with women living in the different residencies.

So y'all come. We will have places for you to sleep. If you come in cages... bring sleeping bags. It is easier for the hosts. :waytogo: (or tell me & I will bring some extra sleeping bags for you to use)
Kathy

P.S. Bring a dish to pass. If you ride in on 2-wheels... we will have a cage to run to the local store.... or just bring some $$green. :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts