I think I am calling in sick that day :applause: :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: hey dany you're working on friday? :flame: :flame:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
I think I might be able to make it......really I do! :808922-fiddy:

I know I am off of work so hopefully :809028-ridin:

Not real sure if Rachel will go or not...we took a ride up 243 this last Sunday and lets just say I still am having chest pains from the death grip :lol: She didn't believe that it we were going to lean that far over....I mean I stayed the same speed 55mph all the way up and down :wink: and my knee never even came close to the ground :grin:

Can't wait until we can get to Star school and have her take a two up ride :lol2:

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
[ QUOTE ]
a929rronone said:
This is the place right?

[/ QUOTE ]

James take 210 fwy. going west if you are coming from pasadena, ect., off on sunland go right till you get to orovista, there's a 7/11 left hand side.. we will be there.. 8:00 am... :waytogo:

·
Registered
4,176 Posts
Thanks for the directions :waytogo:

Currie, yep I am riding two up...yeah bring Summer that should help to motivate Scooter to get up in time :808993-banghead: :809028-ridin:
Oh and the faster DVD is almost home well 25 miles closer, it is sitting at Putt's house.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Currie let me know if you are going I'm workin that day but I could get it off.LOL I'm goin to Suzuki today and picking up some special stuff you might like, man now all I need is a woman and I could take a passenger too.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts