Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The weather will be nice so I plan to head out to spectate this weekend. Any ESporters going to be there?? :wink:

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
How come you are not racing? I thought you just got a new race bike.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Next month Jay... My bike is getting its final steps completed this week. :lol2:Work was a bit slower this past month and I diddent have the coin to finish the bike as I wanted. When are ya gonna race next? Is the AMA Fontana weekend gonna be your first run for the year?

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
Cool Ken, Hope you get it done for the next one. Good luck with that.

I am planning to do the whole AMA season, so Fontana will be the third race this year. Gonna try and start it off with the Daytona 200. That should be pretty rough.

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
It was really nice out there this weekend. The track was kind'a slick since the rain washed all the rubber off it. I felt like I was on ice coming out of 9 in my second race. Having transponders is cool 'cause when they post your fastest lap time, that cuts all the BS. I finally broke into the '32's with a 1:32.96.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[ QUOTE ]
jay64 said:
Cool Ken, Hope you get it done for the next one. Good luck with that.

I am planning to do the whole AMA season, so Fontana will be the third race this year. Gonna try and start it off with the Daytona 200. That should be pretty rough.

[/ QUOTE ]

I wanna go to Daytona...............................

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
KurtsSV said:
It was really nice out there this weekend. The track was kind'a slick since the rain washed all the rubber off it. I felt like I was on ice coming out of 9 in my second race. Having transponders is cool 'cause when they post your fastest lap time, that cuts all the BS. I finally broke into the '32's with a 1:32.96.

[/ QUOTE ]

Good job Kurt!! I must have missed your race. :808993-banghead: I will have both gunz blazzin next month once my bike gets back from DR.HP.. :lol2:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.