Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any of you mile high folks from here goin to the WSBK races at Miller ??

If so who dat and where ya stayin if not close enough to home .

·
Registered
9 Posts
WSBK Here We Come!

Yeah, I'll be heading over the mountains to Miller from Colorado Springs. Can't wait. WSBK is shaping up to be one great year. Lots of riders who can win on any given race. I'll be looking up with a riding bud in Ogden area, hopefully get a couch to sleep on. Ride over should be good also, a few good roads between here and SLC.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Check canyonchasers.net for some road recommendations and ratings. Utah got a fair amount of snow this past winter so some of the mountain passes are just opening up. I can hardly wait for WSBK, I have volunteered to work corners so I will have an excellent vantage point.

http://canyonchasers.net/maps

·
Registered
114 Posts
Eight of us riding out on Thursday the 29th. Two days of CO and UT on the way, two days at the races, two days of southern UT canyons/parks and CO San Juans on the return.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I will be rollin up Friday with a few Vegas folks

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm driving, not riding, US40 all the way. My old arse can't handle 500 miles in the RC51's saddle!

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its almost here !!! Im pulling out Thursday eve on my way to Vegas. Friday morning after breakfast we will be rollin up the 15 to Salt Lake for the festivities. We plan to party it up all weekend. If any of you plan on going out for dinner or drinks Saturday night PM your # so we can make contact.

Ken

·
Registered
9 Posts
WSBK @ Miller's

What a great weekend, weather was perfect, ride over couldn't have been better. Getting to see the boys from Europa was a treat. Miller's is a world class track, if you haven't been go at least once. Even better, do a track day there. The highlight of the weekend was after the last race, Michel Fabrizio stopped right in front of the stand we were in and took off his helmet and gloves and threw them into the crowd. I can't wait for next year.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts