Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like to cut myself off before I get to the point of pissing on myself. I tend to find that if I do that i do not have much luck with the ladies. Now throwing up on yourself is a whole different ball game :rolling:

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
The effects of a hangover can be greatly reduced by consuming a fair quantity of water. Dehydration is a big culprit (aside from your body viewing alcohol as a poision and other such things).
Next time try drinking a bottle of water when you go to bed and drink more when you wake up.

I have the luxury of just popping in a quick IV. 1000cc's later and I'm good as new. :grin:

·
Registered
793 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
DRUNKENRIDER said:
I even pissed on myself last night. Not good. :tongue:

[/ QUOTE ]

My buddy Dave gets like that. Now he just accepts it and goes by his nickname. "Puddles" I gotta say that you never have a dull moment when you're out with him though. Lots of fun!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I try to avoid doing that as much as posible. We rode with one guy once that pissed himself before we went out. He pissed himself on the way there. We got there we notice his pants were soaked and this didn't even bother him. He just went inside like it was nothing. Sad part was that he was sober and did this. Notice how i said once. :lol:

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ZOEY said:
I have the luxury of just popping in a quick IV. 1000cc's later and I'm good as new. :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

We used to do that when I was "in". Those of us with the combat lifesaver course were equiped with a med bag complete with 3 IV bags. Goto the med clinic the next day and get the bag replenished. I could never stick myself though, we took turns on each other. You are hardcore Zoey!

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
if theres one thing i hate, its [censored] needles. ive had too many stitches to count, and i still can't stand needles. IV's *shudder*

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
DRUNKENRIDER said:
I try to avoid doing that as much as posible. We rode with one guy once that pissed himself before we went out. He pissed himself on the way there. We got there we notice his pants were soaked and this didn't even bother him. He just went inside like it was nothing. Sad part was that he was sober and did this. Notice how i said once. :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude, you must've been riding with Da Magnator. Good thing you stopped after once.... :crazy:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
ZOEY said:
The effects of a hangover can be greatly reduced by consuming a fair quantity of water. Dehydration is a big culprit (aside from your body viewing alcohol as a poision and other such things).
Next time try drinking a bottle of water when you go to bed and drink more when you wake up.

[/ QUOTE ]Zoey ~ One of the guys here is paramedic in his civilian life. We have done the iv thing a couple of times. Its pretty cool..... :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
I can say one of two things...I don't believe I have ever been so drunk to piss myself OR my friends are nice enough to not tell me about it. :808908-wtf: I have been pretty toasted before but man...what and how much do you drink to get to that point? My second question, to which I doubt anyone will answer... is it possible to drink so much as to sheet yourself and if so is that concidered "rock bottom"?

·
Registered
484 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
FREAKNSTLR said:
My second question, to which I doubt anyone will answer... is it possible to drink so much as to sheet yourself and if so is that concidered "rock bottom"?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, it is. Just go to places like collegehumor.com and you'll find someone who has every now and again. Can't say that I've ever gotten to that point nor do I think I ever will. :crazy:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
There was a guy in college that was drunk and puking his guts out. After purging his stomach he still had the dry heaves. He heaved so hard he crapped himself.

I was in a fraternity. We had a sleeping porch just like barracks in the military. There was this guy in my house who would get so drunk he’d wake up in the middle of the night and take a piss on his buddy sleeping in the next bed. Chris, the pisser, and Wolf, the pissee were lifelong friends and Wolf said this happened all the time. Chris used to piss in Wolfs closet, on his bed, in his parents sink, all over the place back home. Some friend huh?

One night Wolf had a girl in his bed. Guess what? Yep. Wolf did punch Chris right in the nuts while he’s relieving himself on them. Never saw the girl again.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
DRUNKENRIDER- are you sure you aren't JoshH? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
There was a guy in college that was drunk and puking his guts out. After purging his stomach he still had the dry heaves. He heaved so hard he crapped himself.

I was in a fraternity. We had a sleeping porch just like barracks in the military. There was this guy in my house who would get so drunk he’d wake up in the middle of the night and take a piss on his buddy sleeping in the next bed. Chris, the pisser, and Wolf, the pissee were lifelong friends and Wolf said this happened all the time. Chris used to piss in Wolfs closet, on his bed, in his parents sink, all over the place back home. Some friend huh?

One night Wolf had a girl in his bed. Guess what? Yep. Wolf did punch Chris right in the nuts while he’s relieving himself on them. Never saw the girl again.

[/ QUOTE ]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That may have been the funniest damn thing I've ever read!!! :bow:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
That may have been the funniest damn thing I've ever read!!! :bow:

[/ QUOTE ]

It’s even more funny to see Chris who maybe 6' 2" 100lbs when wet. He’s a bean pole. All doubled over on the floor, from the punch to the nuts, still peeing. Wolf trying to shake off the piss. And the look of the poor girl who’s never seen such a thing.

Ahhhh. College the good times.

I could tell you the story of us launching big 4th of July rocket fireworks over at the house across the street from us when a cop drives down the street and a rocket bursts right on the hood of his patrol car.

Or the Christmas party complete with a tree all decorated with beer cans and panties stolen from the sorority’s around campus. It gets better when the girls are over serenading us and one hot girl notices her provocative panties have made the tree topper.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts