Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
World\'s funniest joke

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them collapses. He doesn't seem to be breathing and his eyes are glazed. The other guy whips out his phone and calls the emergency services. He gasps: "My friend is dead! What can I do?"

The operator says: "Calm down, I can help. First, let's make sure he's dead."

There is a silence, then a shot is heard. Back on the phone, the guy says: "OK, now what?"

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Re: World\'s funniest joke

:lol:

Two friends are out hunting and one accidently shoots the other. He gets on his phone and calls emergency and says "My friend and I are out hunting and I accidently shot him. What should I do?"

"Where are you? We'll send a chopper and a trauma doctor."

The man says where they are and the chopper is sent. Fifteen minutes later the chopper arrives and the doctor gets out, looks at the victim and says

"Sorry, your friend is dead, but he probably would have lived if you hadn't gutted him".

·
Registered
426 Posts

Two guys go hunting. Both are carring high powered rifles but one is also carring a small 22 pistol on his hip. After walking through the woods for a while the guy without a 22 asks his buddy what the pistol is for.

He replies, "Its my bear gun".

"Bear gun?!? That wont stop a bear! You must be out of your mind!"

"I'm not going to shoot the bear with it, I'm shooting you and then running like hell!"

·
Registered
11,190 Posts

A group of Texas friends went deer hunting and paired off in twos for the day. That night, one of the hunters returned alone, staggering under the weight of an eight-point buck.

"Where's Henry?" the others asked.

"Henry had a stroke of some kind. He's a couple of miles back up the trail," the successful hunter replied.

"You left Henry laying out there and carried the deer back?" they inquired of him.

"A tough call," nodded the hunter. "But I figured no one is going to steal Henry!"

1 - 4 of 4 Posts