Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where i can get a reasonable priced 2 piece leather suit from? I know about newenough.com, I'm just looking around before i buy. Looking for all black, and track ready/acceptable for track days.

·
Registered
3,846 Posts
Well, just check your local shops and look at their catalogs. You should definitely try a suit on first so you know what your size is, and this can vary by manufacturer. Then either buy from a shop or go online to kneedraggers or similar.

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
There was a great sale at the Toronto motorcycle show... some damned good sales...
you should take the trip. :laugh:

I've found motorcycle shows to be a great place to get deals: this is about the right time of year for the shows too; it gives you a good chance to try the gear on AND get a deal. unlike online retailers.

Check the apparel forum: there's a nice post on AStar deals.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I checked motorcyclecoseouts out. I couldn't even find a 2 piece suit. I might go with newenough.com. But first I'll wait till Tuesday and try a couple on at the bike shops. Then I'll finally do a track day vid of my unbelievable speeds. I'll also do a drag vid too. I habe a halfazz stunting vid on my dirt bike that i can't get sportbikes.dhs.org to accept. Anyone know of another site that i can get to serve the vid?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts