Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
7,780 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok the wife comes forward the other day and says that she wants a snazzy jacket for when she goes riding with me. I do a lil research and show her a gazillion pics, and she has mentioned that she likes the T.Age jacket. I know it is a 2002 product but does anyone in here know anything on it? I am looking for a place to take her to get fitment and then go from there. Does Chapparal in CA carry these in stock in women's sizes? My local shop does not. Are there any other shops in the CA, Las Vegas area that does carry a full line of Dianese products. Is FRanz capable of taking orders for 2002 products?? All I have ever seen is sale items on his Dianese.be site.

Thanks in advance for any replies.

~Andy

Don't BRAKE till you see the whites of their eyes, oh yeah remind me which is the brake lever again

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Chaparral carries dainese but i dont know how much of it they have in stock but from what i saw at the AMA this past weekend they have a bigger selection then Berts mega mall. So check either place. Id go with Chaparral first. Call actually. You should be able to see the 02 product line on the website but if you dont and have any questions contact Frans. He will get back to you with whatever questions you have. He'll ask for measurements too so be prepared for that. You can read just about any dainese thread in here and people will have said Frans is really good with sizing. He saved me from ordering a size that was too big. Trying them on over here is just for reference unless you get to try on the EXACT ones she wants meaning if you wanted 1 pc then the 2pc isnt the same size but good for reference. Frans will let you know what you need and if they have it. On the left side of the site when you load it you should have seen a list of products linked by folders. If you didnt then the page didnt load properly. You can check out the product line from different places and cross reference it with Frans. I think http://www.kc-international.com has the full line.

<font color=red>Ride Red</font color=red>

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
Use this link to view the Dainese catalogs.

http://dainese.be/ftp/

Use this link to view the Dainese.be pricing.

http://dainese.be/structure/en/prices/index.htm

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Is Franz capable of taking orders for 2002 products??

<hr></blockquote>

If Frans has the product he will sell it. I've even put in a request for a product before it was in his hands and he contacted me the moment he had received it. Great service!

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
We should ask Frans for some stickers of his shop. For as much advertising as we do we might as well carry the shop logo on our bikes. /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Oh yeah.. except their not that big.. Theyre not cut though. I prefer the cut type for stickerwork. Those are the kinds you put on folders. /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
/images/icons/laugh.gif Yes, they are not that big. They aren't too bad being that the backing is clear. The Dainese one (top) looks nice on the sides of the raim air inlets on my 748. I debated on putting the other one on my bike but couldn't figure out where to place it.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
Yeah it is clear but consider that when they get dirty it will be around the square edges. But hey.. if it looks good it looks good!

I think i'll do a little cutting. /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I know what you mean. Mine have stayed pretty clean though. As soon as they gunk up they are coming off.

·
Registered
3,878 Posts
.... wouldnt the 'Bimoto' sticker look funny on my cbr... even the Dainese one i think.. I dont even have a ducati. Ah well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts