Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone else leaving snow for sandy beaches? In about 15-16 hours I'll be beachside in Playa Del Carmen, Mexico (30 minutes south of Cancun, just west of Cousmel). :coolgleamA: We get back to Kansas City Tuesday night, then Wednesday and Thursday they're saying we'll get a few snow showers, that'll be a nice welcome back. Reminds me of John Candy in the movie "Cool Runnings", when they're stepping off the plane from Jamaica landing in Candada "It's not so much the heat, it's the humidity that'll kill ya."

So, anyone else going someplace warm over the winter...and you people in California and Florida, ect keep your mouths shut. :lol:

:coolgleamA:

·
Registered
74 Posts
Let's see....It is gonna be somewhere around 18 degrees on Sunday....I am flying down to Florida on Christmas morning with the wife and daughter. We will be back on Jan 5. A much needed vacation!

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I was planning on sailing the Caribbbean on the QE2. When I shattered a piston in my Honda, it kinda changed my plans. It was a Christmas & New Year's cruise. 10 days for $1800.

JM

·
Premium Member
11,497 Posts
I usually take a trip out to Northern California to see my sis-in-law with my wife and kids. Then go to Lake Tahoe to ski for a few days. I'm not sure if we'll be doing it this year since I have a month old baby at home.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
I'm going to hell...tickets were free, so who am I to complain. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Same here, apart from a) I'll be there a few days ahead of you & b) the amount of alcohol consumed is unknown at this time...but I daresay I'll manage a JD or two...just for insulation purposes, of course! :laugh:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts