Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday i brought my daughter for a fifty mile ride.I'm talking about the third of march here,i live 30 minutes from the canada border there should be two feet of snow on the ground/images/icons/smile.gif.Well after we returned the winds picked up to 50 to 60 mph,picked my doghouse up and slammed it into my truck,damage report $775.00.I'm sure glad we got back when we did i might still be flying around somewhere

·
Registered
428 Posts
Sounds like a great day for a ride. One question for ya......was your dog in the doghouse when lifted off?? I am envisioning a Wizard of OZ thing going on here /images/icons/smile.gif sorry to hear about the damage to your truck.

60 degree temps forcast for this friday and Saturday here, maybe I can actually reach the 100 mile mark on my bike. This break-in period is going to take me forever if the weather doesn't change /images/icons/wink.gif

Ride Safe,
Jen

To accomplish great things, we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe

·
Registered
164 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dog was in the house at the time of lift off,I wish she would have been outside maybe the damm thing would not have lifted off.I here you on those break in miles it's a rough time.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts