Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who\'s going to Laguna?

So who's making the trip? Maybe we could have an Esportbike get together at the race. I'll be there late Wednesday or early Thursday (to set up our booth) until Monday. We've got an RV reserved ....if we can get a spot in the in field. I'm on a waiting list! /images/icons/frown.gif If not I guess we'll be staying in a hotel!!

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

·
Registered
503 Posts
Re: Who\'s going to Laguna?

I am! I'll be flying in on Thursday; that is, unless the commuter from Phoenix is over booked /images/icons/shocked.gif.

·
Registered
2,370 Posts

I'll be cagin' it there on WSBK Sunday. I'm gonna flick a booger on Noriyuki. /images/icons/laugh.gif Ain't we lucky? The only U.S. stop they make, and it's right here in Monterey.

I'll be up in Sears Point too for Sonomafest next Sunday, probably around 12 when they start Supersport. You gonna be there?

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

I'm gonna flick a booger on Noriyuki.

<hr></blockquote>

Maybe he wasn't try to elbow Bayliss in the rectum but rather he was putting them up to deflect the barrage of boogers raining from the stands. LOL /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,846 Posts

I plan on riding my FZ1 up and camping. If my buddy takes his p/u, I'll take the Duc.

I've been down but I ain't out!!!

·
Registered
2,156 Posts

I'll be at Sears Point in a week and a half, and at Laguna too! We'll be haulin the bikes in a trailer from Portland/Vancouver both events. Two or three of us for Sears Point (one guy is 95%, but there's a slight chance he won't make it) will be staying in Petaluma and then in Seaside for Laguna.

·
Registered
1,485 Posts

I'll be at Sears Point and Laguna too.. I will be camping at Laguna in the cheap section..(way up behind turns 9-11)

What? No! We can't stop here! This is bat country!

·
Registered
1,040 Posts

*raises hand*
I'll be there
yeahhh!!!!!

<font color=blue>:::...WORD...:::</font color=blue>

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Unfortunately the Coast Guard has other plans for me during Sears.... so I won't be able to make it. Fob, ya need more stickers, or do ya still have some from last October at DRA? Jeeze, I musta given you 5lbs of stickers!!

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
Sacto, CA

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts

I thought I was the only one the got stickers. I'm no longer special. /images/icons/laugh.gif I passed out most all of my stuff to friends when I got back. Do you have any small Motowheels decals that might look alright on a fairing? I could probably find a spot on the bike for one.

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

PM me (and anyone else who want stickers) your address and I'll get some out to ya when I get back from my deployment. I've got some that post stamp size.. and some about the size of a business card. And yes Pimmie, I'll send some across the pond for you too, if you'd like.

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
Sacto, CA

1 - 12 of 12 Posts