Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
That happened on the road in my avatar :kaboom: I saw the well investigated and painted 'crime scenes' the day after it happened before I had even learned what happened in the paper.

The guy had shot up a bar and (if memory serves) already shot an officer who tried to arrest him before this chase took place - I guess they were a little annoyed with him by this point :lol:

·
eStarbucks
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
novos said:
gnarly. the damn crown vic submarined under that POS ford. :eek:oo:

[/ QUOTE ]

The local police love the crown vics... they keep saying how much more punishment they can take over the Impalas.

·
Registered
2,156 Posts
All bets are off when it's time for deadly force. When the Taurus finally stops and the guy gets out and takes cover behind the fender, it appears he's either taking shots or preparing to do so. The first thing I thought of was to get as low as possible in the driver's seat and run the dirtbag over as he was crouching behind the car. Of course, there are some downsides to that, but it's a possibility.

G

·
I remember when i was a kid, a car chase ended a block from my house in which the suspect turned into the beginning of my neighborhood, hit the back of one car, popped over it and landed on the top of another car. I don't catch any of the action or remember the whole story.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts