Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Women only/images/icons/smile.gif

I need to get out of cali for a while, and would like to go along with a single women. Probably going to be there a week or so. So ladies, if your single and have the time, I'll pay for the trip!/images/icons/smile.gif PM me if you like. And yes, I'm serious.

We can go as friends, lovers, boyfriend/girlfriend, whatever.

·
Registered
4,166 Posts
If you guys do come here...... you won't find me! /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Registered
679 Posts
taking bets on how long it is till this gets locked...

"Excuses/Opinions are like Buttholes, everybody's got one and they all STINK!!!"

·
Registered
5,036 Posts
Hey Josh, if you are going to these extremes you might as well just check out the personals. They have free ones on Yahoo, loads of women on there looking for a "generous gentleman to pamper her", or a "financially secure travel partner to spoil her". /images/icons/wink.gif

Take care,
Gregory

I could have been a squid, but I was too busy posing.

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
josh save your cash bro! sheesh, hit the local live music venues that play similar music to what oyu like, find a girl there and just start shootin the shiiite, you don't gotta dump your loot on a girl to get her,, hell my stripper ex paid for my trip to florida so maybe i'm a bit hypocrital though....but i was a manwhore! hahaha /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Josh, you're probably going to laugh at this suggestion, but why don't you try one of those internet personals sites? I used to be on one and I got more dates than I could possibly handle. And some of them weren't even freaks. In fact, that's where I met my wife. Give it a shot.

http://www.matchmaker.com

·
Registered
1,897 Posts
Josh, maybe you should consider church! And if you are looking too hard you wont find it! Let love find you!

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
oh man we gotta give Josh a break - this is gettin harsh!

Josh - f'm all - including me

just do what you gotta do!

MORE DEATHSTYLE THAN LIFESTYLE!

·
Registered
2,071 Posts
O.K. O.K. I'll go but I'm not wearing that dress again.....

I'd rather be scared to death than bored to death.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
des·per·ate
Pronunciation: 'des-p(&-)r&t, -p&rt
Function: adjective
Etymology: Latin desperatus, past participle of desperare
Date: 15th century
1 a : having lost hope <a desperate spirit crying for relief> b : giving no ground for hope <the outlook was desperate>
2 a : moved by despair <victims made desperate by abuse> b : involving or employing extreme measures in an attempt to escape defeat or frustration <made a desperate leap for the rope>
3 : suffering extreme need or anxiety <desperate for money>
4 : involving extreme danger or possible disaster <a desperate situation>
5 : of extreme intensity
6 : SHOCKING, OUTRAGEOUS
synonym see DESPONDENT
- des·per·ate·ly adverb
- des·per·ate·ness noun

·
Registered
7,824 Posts
leave the fahkin guy alone....he was merely askin a question, i'm sure he doesn't need you guys to mock him. back off or catch a beatin from the terminator...or me haha /images/icons/smile.gif

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.