Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey fellas, I was wondering if anyone on this site had a subscription to MCN website. And if so, maybe they could post a link or copy and post the shoutout comparo they did on the four liter bikes. Thanks, in advance, Dan.

"The road to hell is paved....Ride it!"

·
Registered
3,205 Posts
I hate how mcn went to subscription. I used to go there all the time but now I never go there anymore/images/icons/frown.gif/images/icons/mad.gif

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I never went to their web site but I used to get the magazine until they jacked up the price.

<font color=blue>Accelerate 'till you see God, then</font color=blue><font color=red> brake</font color=red>.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I've never took their reviews into consideration anyways. Their reviews were always a million miles off from everybody elses, and that's fishy to me. Or maybe that's MO that i'm thinking about.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
359 Posts
I don't believe that is going to be on the internet. I think that is theire magazine. Can someone scan the pages and post them? I have never seen that magazine in any stores here. I know they are testing all of them in the lastest SportRider. It should be in stores by the end of the week.

Take it to the streets.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
Now are you guys going to be o.k. again finally, if your belovid R1 comes out on top once again and reassure's your purchase/images/icons/laugh.gif/images/icons/smile.gif. Just givin' ya some sh-t. The mags will proabably pick the 954 since Honda seems to have the most money to buy anything they want. Plus, didn't one of the guys who works for either "Motorcyclist" or "CycleWorld" work for Honda at one point? I know one of them did,but I can't remember which one. I'm sure he doesn't want to burn his bridge with them by giving them a bad review. The bait has been set...lol/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Let other people be right sometimes...it soothes them for being nothing else!

·
Registered
2,052 Posts
It was kinda funny that RoadRacing World my favorite publication crashed the 954 on it's press intro test session. They had the best techs in the world on hand to tune the bikes to the riders every wish and the thing kept going into violent head shaking episodes and the end result was a crashed Honda. Most of the tests I have seen rate the R1 best all around, gixxer fastest and Honda third and the Kawi last (I wish to hell that zx10 would come). On another interesting note the 02 R1 cleaned house in the Australian formula extreme race winning all four races and getting the second place finish and about 4 more r1s in the top ten!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts