Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know what sane Falco owner would even consider this, but I figured I'd test the waters anyway......

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Ahhh cmon Nick, admit it - you've been doing all of those mods on your blinkers, etc, and this is the next mod you are doing. ADMIT IT!

Jeez, that is almost too ugly for words. Looks like one of those spaceships from that movie "Batteries not included" - phew how 'bout THAT for a reference! /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Even worse Crud.........it looks like a Mille!!! /images/icons/shocked.gif

Mirage ~ Bite your tongue!! /images/icons/crazy.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I knew it wouldn't take much to drag the termites out of the woodwork!! /images/icons/smile.gif

P.S. When is this Fu$king Buell ad gonna be done with??? /images/icons/mad.gif

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Jim - if I remember correctly - you "old men" and your "adult Milles" were doing all you could to hold back MF from passing you on his "juvenile falco". Time to move aside gramps! Happy 40th ROFL!/images/icons/smile.gif

Mirage - maybe paint it purple, like a lowrider

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
Ce passage de feu arriere est affreux!!!
Et en plus ils voudrez trois mille balls??

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
serp~ What's funnier is what the French-English translastor came up with: "This passage of fire arriere and hideous!!! And in more they will want three balls thousand??" /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
LOL... those translators are crap and don't work with slang.

this rear tail light design is hideous!!!
And on top of that they want three thousand bucks for it??

Using "bucks" as slang for dollars like "balls" is for Francs.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts