Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,758 Posts
That's my kind of vacation

Join the Ultimate Rally now.
All you need is US$ 30,000, a super car and driving skills.

For your information: We are not organizing this event to profit from your payment.
All your funds will be used to make this the most exciting experience for you.

We plan to recoup our investment with sponsors and the marketing of our movie.

Space is limited to 100 cars. Early registration gives you these advantages:

Register by January 1st, 2005 and save USD 3,000!
Prepayment is just USD 12,500 per car if you register by January 1st.
The Driver's Package contains:

Participation in the exciting Ultimate Rally: A one week car rally.
Over 3.000 miles to go - 4 checkpoints before reaching the finish.
Total prize money of USD 2.000.000 for the winners.
Car transportation by cargo planes to the event and back - including insurance.
The car has to be ready for pickup at least one week before the event.
Driver transportation by airplane to the event and back home.
The super car replacement insurance: If your car breaks down during the event or you have an accident, just get to the next checkpoint and we have a replacement super car waiting for you - rental fee included.
Standby emergency team with helicopter and learjet transportation.
High-end camera installation in your car, covering your entire drive from 3 angles, fully digital - without tapes. Nine month after the event you will receive a professionally edited 90 minutes film of your drive on DVD.
The Ultimate Rally GPS - GSM handheld tracking device. Required for all participants. This device will prevent cheating and provides all teams with real time route information simultaneously. It also allows you to contact our emergency team in case of accidents or other problems.
Wild Party: After the driving is over the 48 hour party begins.
All catering, drinks and great surprises are included.
You will stay at great comfortable 5 star deluxe hotels

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
all i need is the supercar and 30k now , sounds like a lot of fun. Hmm i know where i can get a GT-R , now for the 30k .

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Jesus, what a steaming pile of horsecrap! Did you look at the site? Lousy photoshops of him into stock photos!! Even better - 9 MONTHS later you get a DVD? Rich people with supercars - get $3k discount? Airfare, transport, insurance, rental fees...for $12.5k? My ass.

This guy is running a confidence game for sure. :rolling:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
I've seen footage of the last Gumball. They're all shitty drivers with no skills and too much money. All they do is trying to blow the engine on that trip with being as slow as possible. Jackass participated as well, so go figure :bird:

·
Registered
2,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
There was a guy in the last Gumball 3000 to run it on a BMW GS. I can't remember if he finished or not.

BTW all though the Gumball the people keep saying it's a "RALLY" not a race. I think Kim got sick of nobody really wanting to race and started his own.

If I had sick amounts of money I'd do it in a heart beat. I don't care what you think about their driving skills that many rich people in hot cars are bound to attract the hotties and think of the parties.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
There was a couple of Ducks in it too a while ago . I remember a scene on the vid where they just split when the cops thru the lights on

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Over 3.000 miles to go - 4 checkpoints before reaching the finish.

[/ QUOTE ] [ QUOTE ]
If your car breaks down during the event or you have an accident, just get to the next checkpoint and we have a replacement super car waiting for you

[/ QUOTE ]I'm no mathematics wiz but, that could be one heck of a walk to the next check point. :grin:

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
I don't know what my cousin did, but he did a cross country rally like that, with his friend in his friends ferrari, I was watching a dvd they had of the trip, heres my cousin, on the side of the road in the desert with duct tape putting the fender of a supercar back together. another great point was when they were doign like 130 cresting a hill and the radar detector goes off, the camara pans to my cousin and hes like "fvck, im going to jail"

i think something like half the field was arrested.

and really the best part, was they were behind a new lamborghini countachi(sp...whatever the new one is) and passed him on the outside doing something like 160, and the guy behind the camera is laughing his ass of "dude, hes gotta hate that"

i wish i had money /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
OK I'd like to know how the hell he's planning on getting local towns and municipalities to ALLOW this through their roads?

BTW I think I might be able to get a 03 Bennoton F1 car if anyone would wannt try? :grin:

But I do have a bud that has this though...

I'm sure that would qualify as a supercar. :grin:

·
Registered
2,678 Posts
BTW has anyone looked at the routes?

Lets just say a few of them are NO FREAKING WAY anyone in their right mind would think of trying.

1. Spain - Morroco - Algeria - Tunisia - Libya - Egypt - Jordan - Syria - Beirut Lebanon

2. Czech Republic-Slovakia-Ukraine-Romania-Hungary-Croatia-Yugoslavia-Albania-Greece-Turkey

3. Singapore-Malaysia-Thailand-Laos-Vietnam-China-Hong Kong

4. Hong Kong-China (Shanghai)-China (Beijing)- S. Korea-Japan (Tokyo)

5. Moscow Russia to Beijing China

6. Rid de Janerio-Uruguay-Buenos Aires-Santiago Chile-Cape Horn Chile

7. Halifax Nova Scotia-Montreal-Toronto-Winnipeg-Edmonton-Calgary-Vancouver

1-3 you better be armed heavily.

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
i´d extend that to at least 1-6, seriously...
i mean once gumball went to lithuania (sp?) and belarus and they had problems with people trying to stop their cars - they weren´t policeofficers - go figure...

·
Registered
1,630 Posts
Man, I was just going to post about this too. I was reading the site and thinking, damn, it's like a beacon for spoiled rich kids.

Evander, I think you can go to the party even if you're not in the race...Bring some spare shovels and you can make friends with all the gold diggers...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.