Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,595 Posts
I've all but abandoned Motorcycle Forums in general I stay here because of the people...and because Duc won't get on Facebook

·
E-Tard
11,817 Posts
I wonder if the down economy has anything to do with it? Bikes are generally considered as being expendable funds. Then again, maybe it is the wide diversity/sheer numbers of medium that reduce the number of members at each?

Duc's mom is still a MILF, so that can't be it.:grin

·
Premium Member
38,149 Posts
I've all but abandoned Motorcycle Forums in general I stay here because of the people...and because Duc won't get on Facebook
:D

I still spend time here though I read more than post...when there is stuff to read. I start each morning off with my list of motorcycle news sites (AutoSport for MotoGP, Crash, Visordown, MCN, FG) as well as a few video game sites. Don't really post on other forums that much, occasionally on the PSN forums when something arises.

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
I spend a lot of time on a semi-local one as well as a model specific one.

Semi-local for me and local for Deals Gap - East TN Riders

Model specific - Ducati Monster Forum. Keep in mind there are two different monster forums, one is a ghost town like this, the other is really active.

JM

·
Premium Member
7,595 Posts
The Forums that are in tabs are

Esportbike
Bomber online (alpine snowboarding
Silverfish Longboarding
Skatescafe (for park and especially freestyle skateboarding)
and the
single speed/Fixed gear subforum at Bike Forums

I used to read Roadracing world daily but the demise of the AMA pretty much chased me to MotoGP and MCN

Of course I also read Yehuda Moon and Hopeless Old Men on Skateboards for the laughs

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow.. what a change. I remember when you would post and get dozens of replies or views in minutes.
We all had to actually work "moderate" members.

I have something in the works.. let you all know soon

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
I still come here almost every day but I do lurk more than post. It's not just here, I think the whole web forum thing is dying. I have been active in a local sportbike forum for the last couple years and it has been getting slower but still not like here, interestingly somebody there just today started a thread on the same subject.

We tried to start a forum on our stores site and it never took off except for spammers. When the server it was on crashed I didn't even try to restore it

·
eWorldChamp
5,754 Posts
Don´t know... Even though I do not check back often I feel connected to this board. It has been the first to introduce me to actually useful content. Related to bikes and .. well.. ;)
I work a lot, and keep riding. But I´m not a webwhore anymore... facebook just a bit from time to time.

·
Registered
2,252 Posts
" Hey I'm still around man" (Chong voice)

I have been busy as hell at work (new job)

The old E is torn down, i went ahead and pulled the forks to fix a leaky seal and pulled the triple trees,tank , bodywork, controls, etc. etc. etc.

just fixing and repairing stuff that should have been done a while ago, waiting on parts.

Later gents

·
eratbiker
3,826 Posts
OMFG i get back here after 7 months i find maybe 12 new posts and the first one i open has talks about damon's mom.

Im not active online much anymore due to work and not being on 2 wheels for almost 3 years now. I really should prepare one of the 5 bikes in my garage for next summer it is starting to itch :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts