Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The crickets are deafening! Hello? Are there any motorcyclists in here? :tongue: Crap man, there's posts on the first page that are nearly a year old. I remember when this was all trees, and there were lots of people posting in here. :bawling:

·
Registered
999 Posts
That was way back when there was Bigfish, Whatachoad, Blue Dragon, JSmith ( I think I butchered that one), captain JB Weld and a few others were here. Most of them are long gone, posting somewhere else.

Now get your sissy ass on your dirt bike, grab C367, Will & Jen and get out here! :grin:

Or, come out when you get your Vette, I'll bust out my "87" Grand National and we'll do some profilin'. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bikes or cars. Either way is good with me. I'll let you know what I get and when I get it. You still have that streetbike?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Yep, with a whopping 8k on the clock. :lol: I bought the bike as something I'll keep forever so I don't mind much. Every time I ride it it makes me smile like no other and I'm looking forward to that when I'm 50 (and it has 12k miles). :lol:

Dirtbikes and the new Miller Track in Utah are what I'm all about this Summer. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If a person were going to keep a bike forever, yours would be the one. I still may get one someday. Just to have. I'm about to do a TV commercial for BMW Ducati of Colorado Springs. I hope to make some friends.

·
Registered
2,747 Posts
hello? oh I've almost forgotten how to post.
I'll throw in a little rant... I was hoping to get back to a track in the not so near future but 2nd creeks gone and all the races are a million miles away. So I use to think racing was expensive and now you have to go on roadtrips to do it? Great.

Anyways. where the hell is that stinky bastard Notto?

·
eModerator
7,723 Posts
Notto totally disappeared here a couple years ago. I heard he pops in occasionally at CSC but nothing like he used to.

I hear you on the track situation, in one year we went from one of the best areas to one of the worst. The only place to do track days is Pueblo, and half the racing season is in Utah and Nebraska :frown:

·
Registered
258 Posts
The good news being, instead of having to go to Willow or Laguna for a decent track, now we only have to go to Utah, call it half the distance.

I figure thats a good thing until we get a decent new one of our own, although it looks like that isn't as much of a sure thing as it used to be.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'm going dirt riding here in Gypsym after work today. :waytogo:

I was going to go to Las Vegas this coming weekend to ride and watch the Supercross final but my work has me going into Denver for some sales crap. :flame:

We'll definately have to get together to ride Grand Junction or Cainesville Utah. There's some big crazy stuff at both locations to scare yourself on. :lol:

It's good to see some of the "old timers" showing up to post! :smile:

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
This website was the first website I ever posted anything on. I couldn't believe there was a guy from another country that I could actually send messages to! Hell_and_Devil (Hans). That was when I understood the WORLD part of world wide web.

I used to bug the Ducati owners about how expensive was a valve job. The would kindly oblige me. I learned a lot. Still want a Ducati real bad...

I miss those old days.

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
Man it feels like forever since i've been on here. I still talk to Notto all the time, we play XBox live a few times a week together and I go over to his house and drool on his MV Agusta once in awhile. I sold my KX smoker and I'm hoping to get newer 4stroker here in the next couple weeks, maybe I can hook up and ride some dirt with you guys this summer.

·
Registered
2,900 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I still haven't started my 07 WR450 yet. I am saving for a trailer... D'oh!

What are you getting? :808922-fiddy:

It's tough to ride with three kids and two jobs. But I'll find a way!

This place is so dead.... :bawling:

You can probably find some dirt buddies on Thumper Talk. I go over there, but not very often.

Good to hear from ya!

CSS

·
Registered
2,655 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
CSS996 said:
I still haven't started my 07 WR450 yet. I am saving for a trailer... D'oh!

[/ QUOTE ]

Man what a travesty, I'd at least start it up and sit in my drive way pretending to ride. :808922-fiddy:

Seems like the colorado section of Thumpertalk is slow also, but I'll be sure to check it out when I score myself a new ride. I'm hoping to get a year old CRF450R/X but i'd be happy with just about anything right now. Notto offered to let me ride his XR440 so i will probably take him up on his offer.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I'm on ktmtalk.com and racermec.org more than anywhere else these days. I see Ray on some weekends, and even rode with Jen a little while back as well. Last time I rode with Ray we were in Texas.

Ray almost earned the nickname "Stubbs" a couple weekends ago. :shocked:

I know of a couple good places to ride in the Eagle Valley and am willing to lead tours. :wink:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts