Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I hate doing nothing.....I mean I REALLY HATE doing nothing. :frown:

Maybe Ill volunteer a friend to have an afternoon drinkfest ath their place on Sunday or something.

The roads are closed up to the mountains, lots of them anyway. It's gonna be a blizzard upo there anyhow.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Banzai said:
It's been a while! Is your leg all healed? I'm looking at travel trailers this weekend.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yeah, pretty much. I got some hardware out in June. I will get the rod removed sometime, maybe next year. I should have done it at XMAS time so I could have a few weeks off without missing any races but I didn't so, I guess wait another year.

Travel trailers....as in like camper trailer thingys? what kind are you looking at?

·
Registered
816 Posts

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Banzai said:
I'm looking for a small 18-24 foot travel trailer. Maybe a small toy hauler. I'm getting tired from working under an EZ-Up when I'm at the track. Something my wife and daughter can be comfortable in since they come with me to the track.

Speaking of rain, we have snow in Vegas:

Our backyard:

http://tdn.sportbikes.com/2005-01-07/images/HT9S9861.JPG

Our front yard:

http://tdn.sportbikes.com/2005-01-07/images/HT9S9854.JPG

[/ QUOTE ]

Holy Craploa!!!! snow in vegas. I'm surprised it isnt snowing here yet cause its FREEZING!

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Man, this rain BLOWWWWWWS!!!!! :808993-banghead:

I had to cancel two shoots this weekend cuz of this crap. :frown:

However, I must say that it's better than snow! That's why I moved the heck out of Michigan! LOL :wink:

·
Registered
479 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
coyn586 said:
okay... this is Socal, but now that we know what its like to live in Seattle.. Please revert back to normal Socal weather/temps..

Thanks

[/ QUOTE ]

+1 /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif

At least we will have some good snowboarding! :grin:

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
Actually they were saying that the snow was just slush and that the snowboarding still stunk. At least that's what they said on the news last night.

Hopefully this holds off for a few days...at least the sun is out here in Long Beach today.

·
e-pariah
6,640 Posts
Las Vegas Here I Come. It looks like a great week to be in Vegas for business. Too much snow on the crest, and way too cold for riding. Hope it warms up soon…:waytogo:

·
eSandboxLivin
1,803 Posts
Its 70 and sunny here in VA.. gonna be 73 tomorrow.. But, just so you all wont temporarily hate me.. I am bikeless for right now.

·
Registered
3,696 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
jeffsback said:
Las Vegas Here I Come. It looks like a great week to be in Vegas for business. Too much snow on the crest, and way too cold for riding. Hope it warms up soon…:waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]
Jeff were you riding your bike on Katella; passing the ford of orange about 1:00 pm today??? :809028-ridin:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts