Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What\'s your IQ?

It's been burning me up a little and i, well keep forgetting to ask this question. Anybody know their IQ? Mine is 117-120. Above average intelligence-borderline genius.

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Re: What\'s your IQ?

I have no idea. The only quanitative measure on my inteligence I have in the ACT I took 4 years ago to get into college. And it obviously wasn't too great a measure because my score was way off IMO.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts

9.8 meters/sec^2 :grin:

·
Registered
1,630 Posts

130 is the borderline for genius....

I don't think I did as well on the TV show last year as I did in 2nd grade on a real test.

·
Registered
3,577 Posts

141 and 139 on two tests when I was in school.........and there is no "genius" range. It is not referred to in that way. Its called Superior / Very Superior depending on how far past the 120 range you are on the modern instruments. Forget those internet tests. They are junk. Wechsler Scales are the way to go. Pretty much doesn't matter what you call it past 120...your in the highest single percentile so you have to consider that most people you come across are not quite on the same page. :grin:

·
Registered
426 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:
It's been burning me up a little and i, well keep forgetting to ask this question. Anybody know their IQ? Mine is 117-120. Above average intelligence-borderline genius.

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps above average intelligence, but below average knowledge. 120 is not a borderline genius.

Did you know that half the people you meet every day are below average?

·
Registered
426 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Next you'll be telling us you have a 10" dick.

[/ QUOTE ]

He doesnt, but I do! Its like a third leg I tell ya!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

[ QUOTE ]
tmleadr03 said:
[ QUOTE ]
mikev7 said:

[/ QUOTE ]

Perhaps above average intelligence, but below average knowledge. 120 is not a borderline genius.

Did you know that half the people you meet every day are below average?

[/ QUOTE ]Sorry, i stand corrected. I just found out.

·
Registered
1,566 Posts

117-120 is above average, not borderline genius. 140 and over is typically genius. You have a ways to go.

I haven't been formally tested for a while, but I'm right around 130.

·
Registered
5,036 Posts

That test is off. It asks you to join their college and when you say no it gives you a low score. /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif I took that test twice. The second time I corrected a few answers I know I got wrong. And I still got the same score of 129. Plus the question about two cars driving away from each other is a messed up question. If you measure the distance by road traveled you would get 28 i think it was. But that is not an option. So you would try to figure it out by the fact that the shortest distance between 2 points is a straight line. And to get the correct answer you would have to know what the angle of the turns were that the cars took. Plus IQ tests usually dont ask vocab questions, because it is testing how well you solve problems and learn, not what you already know. I answerd possibly 2 or 3 questions wrong the last time and only got a 129. And IQ tests i think score out of 200 or so. I took one a while back and got somewhere near the 160 range. And it took around an hour to take or more. I have had IQ tests in the past by psychologists, but I cannot reveal their scores. Its classified. :wink:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.