Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What\'s the deal?

Ok so the forum is Central. But what the hell is that? People from Texas, Alabamba, and Louisiana post in here and last I checked they were below the Mason Dixon line which would put them in the Southern category. Also, does anyone in the midwest ride a bike. I see em out on the road all the time, but I'm only aware of like 5 other people from my state that even know of this site. I'm thinking this whole forum needs to be remodeled with categories like Midwest, East central, West Central, North, South, East West, and what not. Better yet, lets divvy it up by the states and provinces of the U.S. and Canada. And a new marketing plan needs to be put into action by the site to attract a ton more riders. They're out there, but they don't know we're here. So what do ya say?

Snoochie Boochies!

·
Registered
1,306 Posts
Re: What\'s the deal?

I support that marketing idea. This is a good site but for some reason having Miguel Duhamel wear esportbike.com logos isn't cutting it. You know what I think we should do. Sponsor a well known race. Say maybe like this Laguna Seca round is brought to you by Esportbike.com and its proud members.

If you wrote a book about your life, would anyone want to read it?

·
Premium Member
9,518 Posts

Central is kinda broad...

Try Triumph

·
Registered
59 Posts

i agree with the state by state thing. no 1 ever posts from MN or ND in here.

SOMETIMES U JIST GOTTA SAY F$CKIT

·
Registered
1,107 Posts

Well all MO riders need to speak up so we can ride sometime.

Want to go fast? I'm one to go fast!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts