Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
Re: Whats left of Uday\'s car

Poor ferrari indeed. Oh well, it was worth the loss of the car to get that bastage.

Oh yeah, welcome aboard Astars. :waytogo:

·
Registered
2,036 Posts

If you rubbed Armor All on it, it would be as good as new. I saw that on TV, so it must be true (except the car on TV was a Camaro, but the Armor All wouldn't know).

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts

This picture was taken at what is now Camp Victory. So if this car in the subject picture is there. The air tower in the background is at BIAP.

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts

Beautiful picture NS. Have you seen the huge Mosque in the middle of Bdad? There is one that we call the death Mosque (kind of looks like the Death Star from Starwars)

Very nice Terra.

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
boomboom said:
Beautiful picture NS. Have you seen the huge Mosque in the middle of Bdad? There is one that we call the death Mosque (kind of looks like the Death Star from Starwars)

Very nice Terra.

[/ QUOTE ]Boom ~ I took the picture off the other web site. I have never taken that picture. But I have seen that view untold number of times. And yes I have seen that palace. Its crazy what had been going on here with the building of palaces....... :808876-nono:

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts

It is beautiful. It is even on normal maps. It is huge. I mean Huge. I would love to see what it looks like in person. I bet it is beautiful. They do some beautiful buildings out there.

·
Registered
855 Posts

Yes the palaces are beautiful and immaculate inside. I was stationed at Camp Victory for about 4 mos back in Mar 04. Here is a pic of it when we first took over. They didn't have the fencing all around it yet. I'll post another pic of what it looked like inside.

·
Registered
855 Posts

Everything in this palace was made out of marble. Never in my life did I ever think I would be working in a palace. It was breath taking. :shocked: This is the chandelier (spelling?) that hung in the middle of the room.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.