Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,584 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the mebership of eSportbike grows and we work on providing more benefits for the members, I thought I would just remind you of a few key guidelines that will prevent problems.

Moderators and Admins are here to help. Without them, it would not be possible to have eSportbike continue. They are here to help when a member has a problem with the site, and they are here to 'moderate' the discussions. They are to be fair, but the goal is to enforce the rules and guildelines that have been established for eSportbike. They are not here to dispute those guidelines.

If you have a dispute about any guidleines here, and want to see them changed, please PM, email or call me. I'm the first person to discuss your issues with. If I feel you have merit, it will go to vote, first with the other admins and mods, then to the members if necessary.

eSportbike is a family. There will be some disagreement within the family, but the 'family as a whole' set the rules... and all of us have to abide by them. We know there are going to be extreemist that will complain at each end. For them we ask that you respect the family and tolerate the rules. If you feel we are too restictive or too liberal, you have the option to join another family. You will probably be missed, but the family here will continue...

Ok... here is the most important part... If a moderator or admin edits a post, and you flame them... it will not be tolerated! We all should know by now that flamining is against the rules. We want everyone to be comfortable here. There is ABSOLUTELY NO REASON that a mod or admin should have to tolerate it! They are helping you by making the edit. They are helping me by making the edit. They are helping the family by making the edit. If I loose a mod or admin because they don't want to tolerate your 'dis' we all loose. I trust this is a precaution before that happens.

Thanks for being a part of the family and understanding the rules.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.