Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WHAT DO YOU THINK IS THE BEST LIGHT MESH JAKET ON THE MARKET NOW FOR AROUND 80-150$ ?

Fieldsheer MAGNESIUM 1
Firstgear MESH-TEX 2
Joe Rocket RIO
Joe Rocket PHOENIX 3.0
Speedrag BONECHILLER
MotoGP GP MESH
Teknic AQUAVENT
Tour Master GX AIR

AND WHAT IS THE BEST WEB SITE TO BUY THEM FROM?

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
Re: WHAT IS THE BEST LIGHT MESH JACKET ON THE MARK

I have two Fieldsheer jackets and love 'em. If you like red/black and would fit into an XL I'll give you a great deal on one - now that I'm in CA I don't need two like I did in Florida.

Drop me a PM. :waytogo:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts

Go for one thats part leather and part mesh , mine is AGV , ive seen the same model i have go skipping down the freeway and it did its job well

·
Registered
1,584 Posts

Got to go with terra on this one. Part leather part mesh. Im convinced that a full mesh would not have stood up 70mph as well as mine did.

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
I second that. Seen a few myself where the straps around your forearms would come off and the sleeves would roll up and around along with the armor, and uh... road-rash the hell out of you. On the other hand... I've got a friend who just did his 4th crash on the same set of Aplinestars leathers and they look good still. I've seen a guy in a Textile (not mesh) Nitro jacket go down at 70. His jacket saved him from road-rash but he had to throw it away. Get leathers.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts