Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
John's (Gecko) Harry's (BigRed6) and my 00.5' Red RSV Milles

It is a little chilly today, but man it feels good to get back on the Mille. I called it a day early to get back and watch some racing.

I am also unhappy to report my collar bone was starting to hurt right quite a bit where it broke last fall during my low side. Oh well, I guess that is what pain killers are for /images/icons/wink.gif

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Wow, you guys got nice asses!/images/icons/tongue.gif

Great pics Jim ! Sorry to hear you are still hurting, but it was a recent accident - Im sure that you'll build up your endurance!

/wwwthreads/files/39-294260-icon_slurp.gif I drink...Therefore I am...

·
Registered
242 Posts
DAMN! That reminds me of that poster with all the chics all nicely lined up in G-strings laying on the beach!

Collar bones are a pain in the neck! It will heal, it just takes a long time. And pain is just that, pain. Watch some old Star Trek espisodes and take some lessons from Spok (sp?).

Good luck! And glad to hear you're riding again!

"Do you know what 'the world' is to me? Shall I show it to you in my mirror?" Nietzsche

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Wow, you guys got nice asses!

<hr></blockquote>

Why thank you Crud, but after that comment you'll be riding ahead of us this summer /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Premium Member
9,377 Posts
Hehehehe - its a freakin Aprilia Ad up there - sheesh, can't one of you guys buy somethng japanese to change it up a bit? Did you guys buy all of them together, like a big Aprilia party? I imagine you could hook up a good deal if you walked into a dealer and said "Id like 3 please!"

/wwwthreads/files/39-294260-icon_slurp.gif I drink...Therefore I am...

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Did you guys buy all of them together, like a big Aprilia party?

<hr></blockquote>

Funny part is that none of us knew each other until last spring. John and I met at Marcus Dairy and Harry saw one of my posts and emailed me to say..."Hey I live in CT too and have the same bike." When he said same bike I thought he meant an RSV, not the SAME bike, /images/icons/laugh.gif

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Any of you 3 wanna donate your bike for my buddy to prototype some custom LED taillights?? /images/icons/cool.gif

<font color=red>MAD</font color=red><font color=white>FAL</font color=white><font color=blue>CO!</font color=blue>

·
Registered
222 Posts
Hey Jim! Next time give me a call and we can get a nice Honda in too.hahahaha

If you think your fast,imagine what your girlfriend thinks!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
What year is the silver Mille???

Welcome to Las Vegas.....Now go home!!!!

·
Registered
6,544 Posts

What year is the silver Mille???

<hr></blockquote>

That's a 2002 color.

Scott /images/icons/smile.gif

·
Registered
967 Posts
So do you guys shop together all the time or what?

1 - 20 of 35 Posts