Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
8,573 Posts
PJ-1 chain lube..spray it on about once a week, and wipe the chain down with a paper towel right afterwards.

Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Honda chain lube. easy to apply, stays on long, and never gets flung off the chain.

__
Life is precious. Treasure it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
i use maxum but no mater what you choose dont and i mean DONT use kawasaki chain lube worst stuff ive ever seen. you spray it on and let it dry think everything is good. then you go riding for a couple of hours stop to get a smoke and it resolitifys and puddles up under your bike and slings off on everything. terrable stuff and a real pain to get cleaned up

·
Registered
0 Posts
Maxima chainwax. Doesn't fly off, keeps chain nice,slick & clean!
Just spray it on after a long ride & next time out, your chain is lubed & happy!

<font color=purple> This bike capable of evading high speed pursuit!</font color=purple>

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Was using Rock Oil chain lube but it makes a giant mess. When I finish the can of Rock Oil, I am going to try the Motul clear lube with teflon. Costs about $15 for a 400 ml can.

·
Registered
257 Posts
WD-40 to clean it and at the moment Castrol chainwax to lube it. It works ok, does sling a little but not enough to complain about!

·
Registered
80 Posts
I use the honda chain wax as well. works good and doesnt leave a mess. always lube chain after ride anyway and you wont have to worry about slinging stuff all over the place.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts