Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So im thinking about eating(im damn hungry and stuffing whatever I can find in myself right now) and for all you pervs, go sit on it.

so today I work up at 0720- looked at the clock and said, oh sh1t, i have class at 8, scarffed down a bowl of cheerios, got on the bike and rode 7 miles to school, showered, and was in class by 805.

after class- i got myself, 2 eggs, 2 sausage links, and a bunch of hashbrowns. and then went to work on a bridge, before going to practice for from 1030-1330.

At which point I hit rubios and got myself a baja grill burito with chicken.

at about 1600- I ran over to jaba juice and got myself a mango smoothie, and went to class again at 1700.

after that I rockclimbed from 1930-2200, hopped on the bike and pedalled another 7 miles to get home- then I cooked myself up a 16 oz steak, and ate it with a can of mushrooms, a glass of wine, and am currently working on a can of pineapple. I think im going to go hit up something else next...any ideas?

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i finished up last night with some taquitos, I don't know about he steak, but the canned stuff and taquitos alone amounted to 800 Calories.

the ceral and whole milk is good for about 300

the sausage and eggs, and hashbrowns is probably ~700

the burrito is probably 700

the jambo juice~150 maybe

steak? 300 perhaps

if my numbers are right or close(never counted before

thats 2950 Calories

im going to be fat someday

1 - 6 of 6 Posts