Sportbikes Motorcycle Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have a new issue b4 the snow melts. I have no idea what color to paint my '94 ZX7. It's mica purple right now and has green-rims,grips,windsceen carbon fiber-front fender,bar ends, blinker Black swing arm. depending on the paint color i was thinkin about goin black on the rest of the frame or polishing it all. Any suggestions?

SOMETIMES U JIST GOTTA SAY F$CKIT

·
Registered
72 Posts
Black out the frame, that will look dope with your black swingarm. I would paint the rest of it Kaw. Green. But Purple is for surely GAY. man purple is an ugly color. Good luck.

Sportbiking: where unimanginable skill meets inexplicable stupidity.

·
Registered
4,780 Posts
<blockquote><font size=1>In reply to:</font><hr>

Poster: OneLuvR1
Subject: Re: WHAT COLOR?

Black out the frame, that will look dope with your black swingarm. I would paint the rest of it Kaw. Green. But Purple is for surely GAY. man purple is an ugly color. Good luck.

<hr></blockquote>

Tell us how your really feel/images/icons/tongue.gif!

Anyway...they Purple-Black Mica is actually a good color...under some light and different angels it is black...others it is a very dark purple...pretty un-gay if you ask me/images/icons/wink.gif.

·
Registered
72 Posts
...well, thanks to the first Ammendment we are all entitled to our own opinions- so I still think purple is GAY! lol

Sportbiking: where unimanginable skill meets inexplicable stupidity.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i was thinkin goin all green but i don't reaaly have the funds this year to get a pro job on it and im kinda worried about painting the tank myself cause of the gas to paint peel factor. any1 know what i can use on the tank to keep the paint safe from the gas? ya blayze said purple is gay too, but the first thing im gettin rid of is the hot pink zx7 sticker on the tail ;)

SOMETIMES U JIST GOTTA SAY F$CKIT

·
Registered
159 Posts
I use to have a 94zx6 and I had it painted solid Kawasaki green with polished wheels. It looked really clean and gots lots of looks. Sorry I don't have any pics.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts