Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I work until 9pm, I am going to pick my brother up then, I am going to go to this local bar that the Minneapolis PD, FD, and HCMC medics(ME) like to frequent. Not planning to get hammered, just have a few drinks. I have to be fresh to start drinking when the <font color="blue">Michigan Wolverines </font> play tomorrow.

·
Registered
228 Posts
I am one of two people in the main event at Cozmic Joe's annual Destruction party.

I'll be swinging a 10lb sledge for about 4 hours smashing anything from toilets to panes of glass to tv's to washing machines. It's our annual ritual. Last year there were about 100 people, a live band, and the police showed up. They stayed for about 45 minutes, ate, and reluctantly had to leave because they got another call.

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Probably going to hang out with some friends, drink some wine, do some hot laps in his back yard dirt track with some beater cars/dirtbikes/etc, and generally whoop it up.

If that falls through I'd head to my parent's friends and spend the night shooting a walk-in gun safe full of weapons and watching some of the commercial fireworks he bought this year :grin:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts