Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Both of you fookers are goners........

Thanks for the packages though.....it made for some good fun here today...... :waytogo:

The sheets I will give to an Iraqi with a little girl if that is okay with you Slorch...... :waytogo:

WFO I am headed over after this to test out the dvd's....

For those of you who don't know what they sent me here are a couple of pics.......

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: WFO & Slorch are dead when I get my hands on t

[ QUOTE ]
slorch said:
What? Tinkerbell bed sheets don't suit you?!?!?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Nah not my style my friend.....everyone else sure thought it was damn funny though....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Slorch ~ I found one of our hardest workers here that I know has a couple of little girls. The oldest being 10. The look on his face when I gave him the sheets said a 1000 words. I hope its okay with you I gave him the sheets. I think with that single gesture you helped me make a friend for life.

GS ~ Keep it up there buddy....... :lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts

Byron, did anyone ever tell you how much pride we have for you?? :laugh:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
NegativeGs said:
Uh Oh, I wonder if I can recall my package :crazy: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

[whispers] It's between your legs, Tom[/whispers]

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
[ QUOTE ]
NegativeGs said:
Uh Oh, I wonder if I can recall my package :crazy: :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

[whispers] It's between your legs, Tom[/whispers]

[/ QUOTE ] :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am just wondering now what to do with the lavender electrical tape. I am also wondering what kind of shop Slorch might have found it in....... :grin:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
I am just wondering now what to do with the lavender electrical tape. I am also wondering what kind of shop Slorch might have found it in.......

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet he was too chicken to buy that stuff himself. Probably had one of his kids do it.

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
I think the green ones suit the colour of your biking gear :grin:

Wow, the whole package went for only $1.06?

·
Registered
9,753 Posts
They are going to be talking about Byron down at the mail center for quite a while. :lol: :lol:

So did that new membersip package come with a bottle of anal lube and a listing of Baghdad bath houses?

:cwm27:

·
Registered
5,992 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
I am just wondering now what to do with the lavender electrical tape. I am also wondering what kind of shop Slorch might have found it in.......

[/ QUOTE ]

I bet he was too chicken to buy that stuff himself. Probably had one of his kids do it.

[/ QUOTE ]

I found it at the Home Depot, where I spend all the company's hard-earned money. In fact, I may have expensed it! :shocked:

TJ - I only send the kids in for condoms. :wink:

B - That's cool. I hope she enjoys them, although Tinky wears a pretty high-cut outfit. Hopefully, that won't cause any cultural problems. I just thought it was a good way to fill up the package, send something useful and bust your stones at the same time! :waytogo:

In fact, if you have any other ideas like that, let us know. Maybe we win the Iraqi people over through their children, one at a time...

·
Registered
5,992 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:
Frickin hilarious. Now that I have NS's addy, what should I send him....... :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]

Pink, frilly underthingies?!?!? :blush:

:waytogo:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts

What do you americans think is typical german? I won't send him a cockoo clock, and a bratwurst will get bad.. Brezeln are dangerous...

I have no idea, but Byrons address :grin:

·
Registered
6,188 Posts

Wait a second, that "Marine Pride Publications"- now I got it! :lol: :808993-banghead: :808993-banghead: :808993-banghead:

·
Registered
9,753 Posts

[ QUOTE ]
specialsymbol said:
What do you americans think is typical german? I won't send him a cockoo clock, and a bratwurst will get bad.. Brezeln are dangerous...

I have no idea, but Byrons address :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Send him a Porsche, Audi or BMW.

Hey that's what I think when you say "Germany".

and beer. :smirk:

And beautifull women, but that's another story...

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.