Sportbike Racing Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'd like to be the first to welcome a convert to the Honda way of life... lets everyone welcome MetalNinjaBabe to the Honda forum and congradulate her on the purchase of her F4i... Now, we need to change her name... Any suggestions... She could be:
1. MetalHondaBabe
2. MetalCBRbabe
3. MetalF4iBabe

Anyone else...

·
Registered
5,755 Posts
I vote for...
<font color=blue>MetalBabe4i</font color=blue>

·
Registered
1,655 Posts
I like #3... /images/icons/smile.gif

<font color=red>SilverF4/images/icons/cool.gif
<font color=blue>"Respect the Wrist!!!"

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
Welcome MNB..err..MHB..MF4iB...whatever. Welcome!!

I vote for: "MetalHondaCbr600F4iRideRedBabe" Kinda has a ring to it /images/icons/tongue.gif

G

·
eNVisible
15,777 Posts
Rockin~ I figure it this way. When she upgrades to another <font color=red>Honda</font color=red> she won't have to worry about chaning her name again. /images/icons/cool.gif

·
Registered
6,629 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
At least she got it right this time... Even Kathy will be ditching the Ninja for a Honda, first she gets the CB1 then probably up to the VFR if I get another bike, Honda of course...

·
Registered
4,071 Posts
Gee guys youre too much!/images/icons/laugh.gif actually im gonna keep my name thank you, since im not gettin rid of the ninja. But you all know im a Honda gal at heart. Plus, id lose all those posts ive made it up to..Mirage, you can appreciate the hard work that takes. Maybe when kman upgrades the server i can change my screenname to something else. for now just keep callin me MNB. and let the others worry bout what it stands for. Not like it ever mattered before with some of the nicknames ive heard.

-Dara

·
Registered
545 Posts
Congrats girlie!!

Wicked Feleena /images/icons/tongue.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts