Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well ive said i was going to post some pics of this place for quite some time . I only took them in a couple of spots. For some odd reason i didnt want o stop and take pics i just wanted to ride
here is a pick that shows the background of our riding grounds
02F4Iokinawa showing me how to rail thru the corner

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
These two are at the hangout at Hiedo point , pretty much one of the two stopping points after a run thru the twisties .

·
Registered
23 Posts
we had an awesome time out there and only stopped for pics once...we turned out a few pretty good quality pics for only a few passes....check it out i used that one for my new avatar.....
everyone let me just tell you...terrasmak can ride that frickin nsr. when he stopped playin around and opened that thing up i had a hard time keeping up. oh and before anyone starts :flame: on terra for draggin ON the double yellow let me just tell you this is a wide open turn and we was obvious there was no traffic coming when the pics were snapped :waytogo:

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
Nice pictures baby. Good work Derek, your camera is nice. Don't show him up to much Derek :wink:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
[ QUOTE ]
Nottobright said:
nice pics!
how is the riding in japan? whats the penelty for speeding? :lol:

[/ QUOTE ]Its expensive in a car , but on a bike they just wont even bother to try pull you over . Alos big difference between Okinawa and Japan . Im stuck on a 70 mile long island with only a few places to go where people in japan probably have a much better selection , not to mention tracks to go to .

·
Registered
6,188 Posts
That are nice pics! :waytogo:

You sure can post more pictures of Japan- everything I've seen of Japan by now makes me believe it's one of the most beautiful countries.

I really want to ride there one time. :809028-ridin:

·
Registered
23 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
boomboom said:
Nice pictures baby. Good work Derek, your camera is nice. Don't show him up to much Derek :wink:

[/ QUOTE ]
actually that was your hubby's cam. the only reason i couldnt snap any decent pics of him is cuz that was the first time ever using that type of cam. the delay was what was messin me up.
oh and as far as being shown up...yeah right, on terra's first day of having his extra power he was already giving me a run for my money..i cant imagine how bad he'll smoke me once he truly tames that 2 stroke! :808922-fiddy:

·
eShoelessTVwatcher
10,430 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
02f4iokinawa said:
[ QUOTE ]
boomboom said:

[/ QUOTE ]
actually that was your hubby's cam. the only reason i couldnt snap any decent pics of him is cuz that was the first time ever using that type of cam. the delay was what was messin me up.
oh and as far as being shown up...yeah right, on terra's first day of having his extra power he was already giving me a run for my money..i cant imagine how bad he'll smoke me once he truly tames that 2 stroke! :808922-fiddy:

[/ QUOTE ]

Well glad that you guys are having fun. Just becareful please.

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
[ QUOTE ]

Well glad that you guys are having fun. Just becareful please.

[/ QUOTE ] Im always carefull when i ride

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.