Come on everyone, only a few more days to go till the weekend :smile:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Come on everyone, only a few more days to go till the weekend :smile:

[/ QUOTE ]

Today is my Friday. Govt is off in DC tomorrow for ol' Bushy's inauguration... and I said hell with it and took Friday off too.
4 day weekend!!!! :bow:
PLUS, I've heard a buzz that today's going to be a half day because they're going to start closing streets this afternoon :waytogo:

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
Morning. Snow. Yuck.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Micah said:
morning people. Still cold here. You guys should keep your weather up there! :wink: I have not rode my bike in a week.

[/ QUOTE ]

Up there? You mean South Carolina?

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
nothing here but rain late in the day , glad i didnt ride to work . Needs to warm up too , im freaking tired of this 60 degree weather . To cold for my blood

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
Mornin'

Once again, I had frozen airlines. 25 minutes later, they gave me another bus so they can hopefully drive this one off a cliff so nobody has to drive it again!

Chance of snow today, might get an early dismissal if it comes down good ~

JM

·
Registered
6,163 Posts
hey, it could be worse, i have class all day, and its upposed to hit 80 degrees. :lol:

aside from the class, not to bad guess

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:
Fuckers.... I thought today was going to be only a half day, but looks like I'll be here till late again :bird:

Plus it's snowing now... should help traffic a TON :bawling:

[/ QUOTE ]

What happens here is all the teenagers(and some adults) in 4X4's think they can put it in 4 wheel drive and drive the speeds they normally do. Doesn't work that way. We ALWAYS have tons of fender benders that snarl traffic. It's supposed to snow a little this afternoon, so Guess I'd better watch it in my frozen brake cheese wagon ~

JM

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.