Sportbike Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Todd, you're supposed to sticky the new daily chat threads, not lock 'em! :laugh:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
I slept crappy last night: not because of the dildos you posted, but that freaky pic of Charo :crazy:

:808876-nono:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
StuDaddy said:
Hump?
Sticky?

It's too early for that!

Wait a few hours before you break out the rubber cocks.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mornin' Everyone! Just for your Stu...

It's being choked too :laugh:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
You're two pictures away from a ban, bad boy!! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif :flame:

Why am I getting cold shivers?? :808908-wtf:

:lol:

·
Registered
2,020 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
You're two pictures away from a ban, bad boy!! /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif :flame:

Why am I getting cold shivers?? :808908-wtf:

[/ QUOTE ]

you can almost see a whole cheek in this one...

You gotta admit... she wasn't bad back in the day

Hey now... that's only 1 1/2 pictures (I can prove it by sending you the whole picture), so no ban for me :waytogo: :wink:

·
Registered
117 Posts
Good morning everyone... I just wanted you to know that last night I went to my local honda dealer and got to play with the special edition honda CBR1000RR. I swear if I was a man I would have had a hard on the size of Texas. That machine was the best thing that has ever been between my legs and I wish I could buy it. They want $10,999 for it just because it is painted like the Repsol bike the Honda team ran in '04 for the Road RCS. Bah. It was very stimulating though and kind of weird that a machine could cause a reaction like that...although motorcycles always have. :grin:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
CleaningLady said:
Good morning everyone... I just wanted you to know that last night I went to my local honda dealer and got to play with the special edition honda CBR1000RR. I swear if I was a man I would have had a hard on the size of Texas. That machine was the best thing that has ever been between my legs and I wish I could buy it. They want $10,999 for it just because it is painted like the Repsol bike the Honda team ran in '04 for the Road RCS. Bah. It was very stimulating though and kind of weird that a machine could cause a reaction like that...although motorcycles always have. :grin:

[/ QUOTE ]

Here we go again... Stimulating & between my legs in the same sentence, followed by a post containing bouncing boobies... :lol:

Looks like it's gonna be a good day in daily chat!

JM

·
ehasbeen
5,207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
[ QUOTE ]
GSRider said:
Todd, you're supposed to sticky the new daily chat threads, not lock 'em! :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

What can I say, you were sleeping all day and I'm out of practice :lol:

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
[quoteIt was very stimulating though and kind of weird that a machine could cause a reaction like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Let see.....vibrating between the legs....why would that be stimulating...... :lol:

Morning Esportpervs.... :bow:

·
eARRROOOOOGA
17,313 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
It was very stimulating though and kind of weird that a machine could cause a reaction like that

[/ QUOTE ]

I know of a couple machines that are designed for that purpose... :tongue:

JM

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Once again JM.....to slow on the draw. Don't worry, one of these days we'll let you wear big boy pants :bird:

·
Registered
117 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
homeless_cq said:

[quoteIt was very stimulating though and kind of weird that a machine could cause a reaction like that...

[/ QUOTE ]

Let see.....vibrating between the legs....why would that be stimulating...... :lol:

Morning Esportpervs.... :bow:

[/ QUOTE ]

Honestly, it wasn't the vibrating...it was the bike.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.