Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am back home in Florida and I am looking at getting a pair of jetski's. i only want a newer 4 stroke like the honda Aquatrax. I dont like the old 2 stroke because of reliability.
So is anyone here an expert or have things for me to look for on a some useds ski's? I have ridden many different kinds but none of the newer ones. What should i look out for and stay away from? What other manufactures make 4 stokes that was dependable?

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
The 4-stroke PWC are great, but if the only reason you don't want a 2-stroke is that you're afraid it will be unreliable, I think your fears are unfounded. Not only do 2-stroke watercraft last a long, long time, but they're much easier and cheaper to work on when they do eventually need repairs. Don't get me wrong, I'd love to have a new Honda PWC, but you could probably by a couple of used 2-strokes for the price of one of those.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.