Sportbike Racing Forum banner

Wanted: Ducati 748 Complete License Plate Bracket

2K views 12 replies 5 participants last post by  Pimmie 
#1 ·
wanted: Ducati License plate bracket with lights/bolts for 2000 748. email me if you have one for sale. Thanks!

#7 ·
Wanna sell your integrator kit?
Is it one of those kits specifically made for Ducati? Or is this a homemade job?

The problem with integrating Duc lights is that both of the bulbs share the same Pos/Neg/Grnd wires... most other bikes have seperate wiring for each bulb. That's why there are specific plug-n-play integrators for the ducs.

M.

#9 ·
Speaking of pictures... MonsterJ did you ever post your new Monster pics?? /images/icons/tongue.gif

MonsterJ, I was planning on installing them this week but the missus decided otherwise and has me rebuilding half the house. I will try to install them over the weekend or maybe next week when the other work is done.

Be afraid, be very afraid!

#10 ·
LOL! I'm waiting for a 25mm front axle nut and the hardware to mount the reserviors to my mastercylinders so that I can get everything bled. To top it all off, for some reason I thought installing my new dynacoils was a good idea after several pints of Guiness.... geez it's gonna take me a while to figure out what I did!! Oh.. I've gotta see this house your wife has you slaving over!! You've been so busy that you couldn't make time in the last 4 months to install that t/s intergator?? /images/icons/wink.gif

James Nunez
Monster Hooligan
http://www.motowheels.com
Sacto, CA

#11 ·
LOL!
Got yourself a 'Big Bang' motor now??/images/icons/laugh.gif

Installing the integrator kit is probably only a 30 minute job, right?
The house is practically finished but everytime I want to start working on the bike my girlfriend buys some furniture which has to be put together or a lamp or something that has to be 'hung'... /images/icons/tongue.gif
Guess who's got the pants on in the house!

On the other hand, my girlfriend did say what bike I had to buy and what mods there had to be on, like the Termi's and single seat... I'll be gratefull for along time!

#13 ·
LOL!
I actually meant with both cylinders firing at once because you mis-fitted the coils!

Sorry to hear you can't finish what you want but now you can learn to ride it with the new suspension mods.

I'm gonna ride the bike this year completely stock to get to know it and over the winter I'll have the heads flowed and some other engine stuff like filter and carbs, that way I'll have a completely 'new' bike for 2003 to get to know!

btw, I'll have the whole friday evening to spend on installing the integrator kit! The missus won't be in!/images/icons/wink.gif

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.