Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
aprilia junkie
16,379 Posts
:808875-bs:

whenever these websites state "the most/best _______ production bike" that means no one will ever see these in person or own one who is not directly affiliated with these pipe dreams that never get off the ground. :rolling:

And didn't we have this discussion not long ago?

wasn't the answer to more horsepower "octane Booster" /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

·
Registered
2,180 Posts
I thought that thing was stillborn some years ago... /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

If I remember correctly, Mike Tyson was supposed to have bought the first one, except neithr Iron Mike nor Norton seem to be particularly solvent at the moment :crazy:

·
Premium Member
24,352 Posts
Quote from the website -

It's should be the fastest, production motorcycle available to humankind.

Good lord...for having the fastest production bike available to humankind, you'd think they'd have hired a spelling and grammer consultant :crazy:

:lol:

·
Registered
6,608 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
flankr7 said:
1500cc V-8 and all they could get from it was 235bhp? /wwwthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif IMHumbleO they need more chalk and a new chalk board.

[/ QUOTE ] All depends on the torque curve IMO , could have on like a normal v twin. Hp isnt everything , neither is torque , but it could have a dam good mix of the two .

·
Registered
166 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
evander said:
[ QUOTE ]
Dunno said:
Man, that's awesome! I must have one! Now, where did I put my flip flops and tank top?

[/ QUOTE ]

Dude that soooo 80's. Welcome the new millenium by wearing a mesh T-shirt and chrome half helmet. :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]
Helmet? You mean I have to wear a helmet? :help:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts