Sportbike Racing Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
8,290 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
rise and shine!!

me, I've been up 2 hours already, packing up my apt and boxing everything up. put everything in a Uhaul, move it, clean up here, and then I sit back and wait for it to be tommorow so I can get on a plane and go home! woohoo!

what will you be doing today?

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Haru said:
rise and shine!!

me, I've been up 2 hours already, packing up my apt and boxing everything up. put everything in a Uhaul, move it, clean up here, and then I sit back and wait for it to be tommorow so I can get on a plane and go home! woohoo!

[/ QUOTE ]I had 4 mortars hit about 300 meters from us today......other than that.....just some work..... :laugh:

·
eScreaming Dizbuster
12,112 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:]I had 4 mortars hit about 300 meters from us today......other than that.....just some work..... :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

That Slorch, what a clown. Can't even aim a mortar correctly.

·
Registered
11,190 Posts
:lol:

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
TravellinJones said:
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:]I had 4 mortars hit about 300 meters from us today......other than that.....just some work..... :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]

That Slorch, what a clown. Can't even aim a mortar correctly.

[/ QUOTE ]You know what, it probably was that a** clown Slorch huh.....where the fook has he been anyways.....wife must have him on lock down....... :grin:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Sorry - Flight infomation publications (FLIPs). Basically its everything you could ever want to know about every airport in the US with a published instrument approach system, special use airpace (like military operation areas), military training routes, and tons of other pertainant info. TERRIBLY interesting, lemme tell ya.

·
Registered
745 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
[ QUOTE ]
Haru said:
rise and shine!!

[/ QUOTE ]I had 4 mortars hit about 300 meters from us today......other than that.....just some work..... :laugh:

[/ QUOTE ]
NS-
I just read about that on Google news. Keep your head down man!

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
Justin ~ I do believe me my man......it has been an interesting day working in Iraq to be sure.....luckily I am with-in a secure compound with Kurds as guards.......our Kurds love us and we the same in return...... :waytogo:

·
Registered
7,177 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
Ninjaslayer said:
Yotsko ~ Just do Red Bull and Absolut. Keeps you awake and gets you feeling good...... :waytogo:

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a lot about you I don't get, but this takes the cake. Red Bull is dag NASTY stuff man. Ugh. How about a good ol'screwdriver?

·
eGunny
13,417 Posts
[ QUOTE ]
There's a lot about you I don't get, but this takes the cake. Red Bull is dag NASTY stuff man. Ugh. How about a good ol'screwdriver?

[/ QUOTE ] Porrada I definitely march to the beat of my own drum...... :waytogo:

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
NS - last time I drank redbull and vodka I may or may not have ended up skinny dipping in the gulf of mexico and running down pensacola beach naked trying to find my clothes.

Fun drink! :waytogo:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts